[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: The Footlove Movement Gives Witness to the Plenty of Beautiful
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: Anna-Kendrick-Feet-2207882.jpg (847 KB, 2100x2192) Image search: [Google]
Anna-Kendrick-Feet-2207882.jpg
847 KB, 2100x2192
Have you extended love to any qt feets today? Footlove comes in many forms.

>Compliment a girl on her shoes
>Tell a qt she has a nice nail color
>Massage sore qt feet
>Draw or photograph beautiful feet
>Buy a qt a pedicure
>Worship qt feets (if you're really really lucky)
>Write a poem about Feets and donate it to a spa or podiatry clinic
>Meditate about how beautiful feet reflect the eternal beauty of the universe
>Gave witness to the truth that vaginas are inherently disloyal and poisonous
>Talked with a normie or Chad about the dangerous toxicity of vaginas
>Make a card that shows your gratitude to a girl who takes good care of her feet
>Advocate for a local foot-conscious holiday by writing an article, blog or buying an add in a newspaper
>Goto your local park or pool and offer PedEgg services to girls who are sunning themselves
>Create footparmesan related recipes for your favorite celebrities and post about them on social media
>Make a foot related song and record it with a local choir or band
>Develop a TEDx talk that teaches the world about qt feets

What can you contribute to the footlove movement today?
>>
File: footjob gif 3.gif (725 KB, 313x247) Image search: [Google]
footjob gif 3.gif
725 KB, 313x247
summer still makes me really annoyed 100F or more here
>>
>>29250692

Where do you live? Is there a sexfeet deficit?
>>
File: 1465577641134.jpg (2 MB, 3682x2592) Image search: [Google]
1465577641134.jpg
2 MB, 3682x2592
>>29250747
socal, sometimes
>>
>>29251020

Don't Cali girls have great feet?
>>
>>29250535

It's people like you that make women think foot fetishists are creepy rapists. Thank you my friend.
>>
California is to feet what France is to wine and cheese
>>
>>29251955
I'd argue Florida is better.
The humidity drives much more girls to not wear shoes and expose their feet all year round.
>>
>>29251934

but foot fetish IS creepy
>>
Why didn't you become a nail artist? I work with a boner, my man and got laid with several clients. Imagine, you finished giving a total qtie a French pedicure and then you rush to toilet to have a quick wank.
>>
File: 1700511.jpg (403 KB, 925x1457) Image search: [Google]
1700511.jpg
403 KB, 925x1457
>>29253100
>Why didn't you become a nail artist?
No thanks, women who look like my nan, with gross yellow toe nails and crusty old feet also go to have their nails painted.

Don't think I could put up with that, for the rare occasions I get to touch qt feet
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.