[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw just passed in a MRI
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: mri.jpg (376 KB, 800x510) Image search: [Google]
mri.jpg
376 KB, 800x510
>tfw just passed in a MRI
>>
>>29250521
>tfw never been in MRI (I think)
>>
>>29250600
It's quite an experience, depending on the body zone they need to scan.

In my case it was the brain.
>>
>>29250849
I had one when I broke my arm. What did you do to your brain?
>>
>>29250900
Op decided to watch anime
Destroyed his brain from the inside
>>
>>29250900
he broke it, duh
>>
>>29250521

I had to have an MRI and some other tests to check for a tumour, i think my biggest worry was that I was gonna have to get naked.
>>
>>29250900
Nothing.

I had a vertigo attack and feel dizzy since two weeks so they wanted to check if everything was fine on the neurological aspect.

Turns out everything is fine on the neurological aspect.

I still feel like shit though.
>>
I have to get annual MRIs to monitor
a brain tumor.

It's a pretty sci-fi experience.
>>
I had one once, got really claustrophobic and started twitching my face really hard because I'm pretty sure I have tourettes or something. The technician told me over a microphone that I needed to hold still.

Later I was watching House MD and they showed an MRI, they had a camera displaying the patients face and I wondered if those people had seen me twitching and felt very embarrassed
>>
MRIs are neat. Had one done to scan the cyst in my brain and the noises it made reminded me of Autechre. Pretty good shit.
>>
>>29251718
The noises it made gave me a huge fucking headache for an hour. How could you enjoy it
>>
>>29251807
Autechre.
>>
>>29251342
Damn, feel for you bro.

It's a benign tumor or a cancerous one ?
>>
>>29250521

yeah its prettyy trippy
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.