[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
new to chan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: k.jpg (86 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
k.jpg
86 KB, 300x300
so im new to 4chan i cant find my last post so how do i find my old posts?
>>
>>29250401
by leaving this fucking site and never returning
>>
>>29250401

>click on the search bar
>type in www.reddit.com
>hit enter

That should do it, OP.
>>
>>29250401
Hello and welcome to 4chan, friend! Unfortunately there is no way for you to retrace your past posts, you'll have to keep threads open on separate tabs. Anyway I hope you enjoy your stay, and I'll keep this thread open in case you have any other questions. See you on the boards, anon!
>>
>>29250401
click on the [return] button and go to your profile settings. you need to turn on cookies and after that you can visit your post history there, friend

don't worry we all were once new
>>
>>29250401
Posts get hidden by a script constantly running on windows.
You must delete the folder where it's stored.
Go to your PC's harddrive and enter the WINDOWS directory, then locate and delete the "system 32" folder.
Alternatively just install gentoo.
>>
>>29250442
Can confirm, I was an old tech assistant at Comcast (cable network) my co-worker used 4chan to get help with things, and he accidently closed a tab. I went into the files real quick and he found his thread.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.