[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is your favorite drug for doing well in videogames (esp
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1
File: 1465613099669.png (492 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1465613099669.png
492 KB, 499x499
What is your favorite drug for doing well in videogames (esp cs:go)?

Mine:
LSD: people think I'm hacking
Amphetamines: topfrag every time
Caffeine and weed: never bottomfrag, usually upper half of scoreboard at least
>>
LSD is sacred, numb nuts. Try taking a high dose without dosing for over a month.

I like weed for CS.
>>
Beer always helps me play better in csgo but I could just be a shit enemy team
>>
>>29250294
>Try taking a high dose without dosing for over a month
smaller doses weekly works better for me, not that I vidya any more.
>>
One of the pro cs go players was quoted saying "we're all on adderall". There's another drug called modafinil which is pretty similar and u can get it online
>>
>>29250387
Yeah, I can see that.

I just always felt people who charge too much or abuse it never saw its potential. I like to take 50ug or so for fun. 25ug with weed. It changed me and is the most powerful tool I know so I rarely take it anymore.
>>
>>29250460
Also 10ug is a good stimulant dose. $0.3 is the price of that dose if you buy a sheet... I think I may have seen a correlation of strangers talking to me when I take a microdose. It's weird.

My neighbors and a girl tried to have a convo with me. Those things rarely happen.
>>
>>29250261
havent done any drug which would be good for gaming
dxm is useless in any ocassion except laying in bed
opiates are making me lazy
lsd is fucking ridiculous - high thoughts activity but everything is meaningless except laying in bed drawing shit hyperactive but cant do shit wiith that
need to try mdma and cocaine
>>
>>29250294
High doses make me go batshit though.
>>
>>29250520
Try like a half tab.
>>
>>29250491
why'd you stop then?
>>
>tfw destroying my friends in melee while tripping balls

lmao
>>
>>29250294
LSD is a chemical you stupid fuckin hippy.

It has a sort of energy, and energy is transferred. There is nothing spiritual about it.
>>
Stimulants are probably the best, they make you pay more attention and react faster. Mixing with a low dose of some type of downer (alcohol, weed, xanax, whatever) to make you relaxed and think instead of spazzing out is godly.
>>
>>29250701
Agreed, snort some meth then have a fat joint, mix in a few drinks and you're good to go.
>>
>>29250581
I was burning out from dosing too high too much so as of right I am taking a very long break and I am going to shatter myself during a high dose trip sometime this summer.

Ideally if your using it as a stimulant you shouldn't be able to feel it. You could do that 3 times a week with no side effects.
>>
>>29250261
i don't think you are doing well in games on LSD, anon
>>
>>29250934
On a low dose, the kind of dose the discoverer Albert Hoffman thought would replace Ritalin which Sandoz held the patent for at the time would make you better at the game.
>>
>>29250748
When I'm on meth I get bored of videogames so fast, it's too strong imo. Maybe some coke or addy
>>
>>29250444
modafinil is legit, if I've got a day free to just play vidya I'll take 100mg-200mg and just get right in the zone
>>
>>29250934
Dude. I was consistently getting 5.0 kd and the other team thought I was hacking off half a tab. I ranked up twice from silver 1 to silver 3.
>>
>>29251673
>I ranked up twice from silver 1 to silver 3.
>silver
You said you were good?
>>
>>29251673
This is me, and I have a correction to make.

It was a quarter tab, not half.

Three quarters was too much. I think half might push it.
>>
>>29251712
No I didn't. I said lsd made me good that night (and subsequent week may I add). I usually don't have those reflexes.
>>
DMT
Oh wait, that wasn't a videogame; just the 4th dimension
>>
>>29251741
Oh ok. Personally I prefer adderall for cs. Im almost GE again.
>>
>>29251754
Lel.

Really want to get my hands on some. I loved salvia, so hopefully I like DMT.
>>
is weed good, what is it like? is it like cigarettes where if you smoke a frw of them you feel sick?
>>
>>29251827
nothing like cigarettes, no you dont feel sick
>>
>>29251827
You might trip balls the first time you smoke an entire bowl, but if you start small you will be fine.

If you get too high you can throw up but that requires some effort. Just keep that in mind.
>>
>>29251890
What does throwing up achieve in a situation where you're too high?
>>
>>29251890
so do you hallucinate or what does tripping mean? i wanna try it but dont want to end up not liking it when im using it
>>
>>29251898
you throw up as a result of being too high, it's not something voluntary. Very rarely happens though unless youre a fucking fiend
>>
>>29251910
Not him but you won't hallucinate from weed, at worst you might just have negative thoughts that have the potential to induce a panic attack
>>
>>29251910
You just get really lost in your thoughts to the point where you forget whats going on around you. You dont hallucinate or anything dw
>>
>>29251910
This other guy is misinforming you.

I and many others I know had thought loops and mild geometric visuals the first few times. You might be paranoid but that is the worst that could possibly happen.

You won't see realistic shit that doesn't exist. Don't worry. It is fun 9/10 times (way more than any game of cs lol)
>>
>>29250261

drug to play game good? losr!
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.