[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>finally have sex with girl >find out I have big dick >she's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: 0-moneystore.jpg (23 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
0-moneystore.jpg
23 KB, 300x300
>finally have sex with girl
>find out I have big dick
>she's hurting the whole time and constantly needs breaks
Big dicks are a fucking meme. Seriously considering getting it reduced
>>
>>29250189
>constantly needs breaks
which means that you didn't get the chance to cum in 10 seconds
>>
>>29250189
Just don't go all the way in
>>
I had mine reduced from 10" to an 8", my gf can barely feel it at all which she says is a big improvement
>>
>>29250202
I had a hard time cumming desu, condoms are awful.
>>
>>29250189
>>29250229
Just fuck her butt. Her anus will stretch wider to accommodate you and you won't need to wear a condom.
>>
>>29250189
this happened to me too,
>literally put the tip in and she is crying
>finally put it back in after waiting like half an hour
>doesn't even feel good because you can't feel shit through the condom
>didn't even realize I came because it was that underwhelming
>>
>>29250434
She talked nonstop about how much she loved anal, I put it in the area around her ass at one point and she yelled "don't put that thing anywhere near my butt"
>>
>>29250512
You hurt her vag, she probably figured you'd ruin her anus completely.
>>
>>29250189
So some good news anon. You can get online hookups solely off your cock with size Queens even if you don't look amazing.

Go to adulfriendfinder

Take some flattering pics of your cock with objects for fun comparison

Make a profile with the pics. You don't need a face on on there don't worry. But when girls mail you or you mail them they will want to see one, and you should send one so you can see their face to so you can avoid meeting any real disasters.

Total sluts inhabit this website but they will be drawn to a giant cock. Not joking.

I say this with partial experience. I am not huge but I am bi, and I used that site a lot when. I was younger. I know the kinds of women on it and met many because I still had a cute face and could charm them.
>>
>>29250189
vaginas can tent if you're attractive enough. If she says you're too big that just means your too ugly to get her pussy to accomodate you
>>29250587
really? Sluts that care about nothing but huge cocks? So I could put in something like "black felon looking for rimjob" and they'd seriously go looking for me? sounds like trolling
>>
>>29250620
I don't know why you would say black felon? You want to seem appealing.... are you really asking me this because you are dense or trolling?

Girls on tis site are on it because they are fucking horny. There are some unusually attractive girls on there you would be surprised but of course also some ham planets.

Hope you like milfs cos they are the majority. They honestly want a good fucking, why else would you be on a site that is purely for sex
>>
File: itjustgetsbigger.jpg (13 KB, 502x292) Image search: [Google]
itjustgetsbigger.jpg
13 KB, 502x292
How the FUCK is a 5 inch pencil dick meant to compete with THIS!?

Sure, I can do other stuff to get a girl off, but what's stopping a huge dick guy from doing those things other than himself being too lazy to care...BECAUSE HE HAS A HUGE DICK!
>>
>>29250714
I was just wondering how nasty are these sluts. Will they fuck anything with a huge cock? The fact that most are milfs makes me lose interest
>>
money store was good
>>
>>29250189
I'm gay, desu, and my cock's not huge or anything but the few guys I've topped (i'm usually a sub) said it's awesome, and I actually made a few cum just from me fucking them.

tl;dr
i can take your dick, anon.
>>
>>29250434
You can because my cousin got a girl pregnant when the cum dripped from her ass into her cunt
>>
>>29250885
>pregnant when the cum dripped from her ass into her cunt

lmao. this would explain a lot of us I think
>>
>>29250189
>Being this much of an obvious roleplaying dicklet
Hahahaha
>>
>>29250620
It's true.

Big cocks are like a fetish for sluts. Even if they hate you they will want a great ride
>>
>>29250736
It does get bigger everytime someone photoshops it.

Btw size really doesn't matter. You can just use a penis sleeve (I'd recommend the Shane Diesel sleeve), use dildos on her or just let her fuck with her hung best friend once a week (every group of girls has this hung guy they all share)
>>
>>29250229
Order the right size from Europe.

If you got more than 5.5 inches of girth (like 10% of all guys) then you will be too large for any US condoms (even Magnum XLs are barely bigger than a standard condom)

MySize 69mm are good for my 6 inch girth
>>
>>29250932
I met a 49 yr old lady who had kids my age who wanted me to double fist her. So I did.

>Start talking her on site, she likes younger guys so I'm in
>She can't meet in the coming week cos she has to go out of town but when she's back it's on
>Lots of dirty back and forths
>She tells me she loves anal and wants it raw
>Awesome
>Smash cut to next week. Mum is at work so I invite her over
>Let her in we hug and do a bit of groping and I invite her in. Tell her to have a seat I'll get her a drink
>She just wants water. We make a bit of small talk cos she says she is waiting on a txt from her daughter and she doesn't want our fucking to be interuppted.
>Almost instantly as she finished telling me that she gets a text and she tells me to take her to the bedrooms
>Clothes off pretty fast, she's sucking me etc etc
>I bend her over and start eating her ass and the area, ask if she brought the lube so I can play with her ass she gets it
>Tells me to go slow but keeps telling me to go deeper and stuff then im fisting her, her pussy is gaping so I put my other hand in there .
>Can feel my hands inside her it's a weird feeling
>I don't need to move much she gets off a few times. Just a bit of in an out motion I think the stretching dis most the work
>She tells me to fuck her
>Take out my hands, realise I have to wash them so I go so that and back in 25seconds
>I'm not hard anymore so get her to suck me
>Get hard. Go to fuck her but she is gaping so hard I don't feel anything really was a hit if a letdown

I cum after a bit and kinda rush her out because mum will be home in 45mins and I wanted to make sure the place was clean
>>
>>29251290
that sounds really unsatisfying. I don't think I could fist a girl regardless of how she looks
>>
>>29252324
Fun life experience and I get a (you) on a Indonesian silk weaving board
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.