[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I fucked up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: Laughing-Then-Crying-Meme-09.jpg (60 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
Laughing-Then-Crying-Meme-09.jpg
60 KB, 700x700
>Be me, crippling anxiety and socially awkward
>Move out of City
>I know no one at the place me and my family moved in
>First day at school
>Teacher asks for everyones talent one by one
>Picks me
>Anon, What your talent?
>D-drawing
>Oh, you mean landscapes?
>...
>Portraits?
>...
>Anime?
>NOD
>Everyone looks at me in a face of disgust

I had my chance to become a normie and now I blew it
mfw
>>
>>29249904
I'll tell the rest of the day of what happened to me later
>>
Nah, you'll find the weeb crowd. Theres oftentimes a few sucessful people in there, or at least people worth talking to. Normie friends are overrated.
>>
>>29249904
fake it tell you make it. sometimes being yourself just wont cut it and you gotta lie. it's ok, you wont go to hell. I promise
>>
>>29249934
Havent found any but I found a celebrity obsessed crowd, im still suspicious of their motives on me

>>29249958
Its too late, you think people will believe me if I said "lol jk"
>>
>>29249904
show me some drawing
Also fuck them why do you care?
You're going to stop what you like to do and to be ashamed of it because some random people will look down on you? fuck them, look down on them too
>>
>>29250126
Celeb obsessed = BAD NEWS. guaranteed to be tumblr superwholock girls, airheads, or wierd fuckboy pseudochads.

Find the weebs and real nerds. Computer groups are the best place to start, tech/robotics clubs next. Also check the japanese program or anime club for weebs if your school has them.
>>
>>29250161
>being obsessed with pretend people is somehow better than being obsessed with real people

weeaboos are just as
>>
File: 1465365261158.jpg (111 KB, 1058x718) Image search: [Google]
1465365261158.jpg
111 KB, 1058x718
>>29250179
Not really. Weeaboos are obsessed with characters coming from stories rather than manufactured drama, and have a lot more merit than the equivalent celeb-fan. You gotta go out of your way to be a weeb, celeb fans literally just need to look at the checkout isle at walmart.
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 881x1329) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 881x1329
>>29250152
Pls no bully, I drew this a few months ago
>>
>>29250438
Thats really good anon!! I especially love the lighting effects and how saturated the colours are, its really beautiful!
>>
>>29250454
>>29250438
he's mocking you OP
>>
>>29249904
>Anime...?
>NOD
>Everyone looks at me in a face of disgust
I haven't been in High school since 2005 but I'm pretty sure teachers still don't casually mention anime in class... OP is attentionwhoring
>>
File: 1464233459602.jpg (61 KB, 406x480) Image search: [Google]
1464233459602.jpg
61 KB, 406x480
>>29250468
I'm not mocking, I'm sincere you asshole!
>>
>>29250476
Anime is mainstream now to a point that most teachers (espc the younger ones) know by now that a lot of highschool kids draw japanese cartoons. The weeb population has increased since Attack On Titan and Sword Art Online became so popular
>>
>>29250476
The teacher asked 2 beta looking people if they watch anime other than myself.

Both of them said no...

>>29250454
>>29250468
I dont know that to believe anymore
>>
>>29250438
Cute
That's not the manga style I was expecting though
like the color effect
>>
Expect me making a part two, I have to watch k-dramas so that I wont be kicked out of the group
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.