[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What're some good ways to make money as a NEET? I really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1440559020554.jpg (94 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1440559020554.jpg
94 KB, 960x720
What're some good ways to make money as a NEET? I really don't want a job, but would like to find some extra cash to help me out a little. I've considered being an Uber driver for awhile, but i'm kinda reluctant because I don't want to talk to people that much.
>>
>>29249638
if you don't want a job, become a plasma donor.

I make $70.00 a week for two hours of my time. Only downside is the needle they stick in your arm.
>>
>>29249728
is there any drug testing involved?
>>
>>29249764
Yes, but don't worry not for weed. I smoke everyday, and EVERYBODY in these plasma clinics are literal niggers who use this money just to buy liquor and weed.

They test for cocaine, meth, and some barbituate metabolites, which are cleared out of your urine samples within about 5 days maximum.

Just make sure you're clean of shit like that, because if you fail the test you aren't ever allowed to come back to their clinic or any clinic owned by their company.

I use Talecris Plasma because they pay the highest.

I got $50.00 my first donation, then after that you are allowed to donate twice per seven days.

The first time in the week you get $20.00, the next time you get $50.00
>>
>>29249638
My suggestion -- and the suggestion I make every time this comes up -- is busking. I make a small income doing tarot readings on the street on a little folding table, for example. I make as little as $0 on a bad day, $60 on average, and $200 on my best day. That's for a 14 hour shift, so it's less than minimum wage, but it's not hard work and I get to sit in the Sun and smoke my pipe.

Everyone can be a busker. If you don't play an instrument, you can always become a living statue (paint yourself grey and then stand motionless for hours), or juggle, or sketch, or even write poetry. (There was a local guy who carried around a manual typewriter and would type up brand new poems on the spot on a theme of people's choice for $10 a pop. Tourists loved him and he made a lot of money.)
>>
>>29249835
>>29249764
>>29249638
I forgot to mention, they only drug test you the first time, except on rare occasions when they try to surprise you, but if that happens you have to right to deny taking the test, which gets you banned from the clinic for ONE day. However, if you take the test and fail, you are banned for life. So just deny taking it.

Also, if it is your first time, you need to bring your driver's license and proof of your social security number (pay check with SSN, you Social Security Card, etc.)
>>
>>29249835

Wtf are barbiturates and how do I know I have em prior to testing?
>>
>>29250026
they are a type of drug (benzos, like Xanax and Valium)

Basically if you do any illegal drug that's not weed and psychedelics, don't do them for about a week before you go in for the first time. It's a urine test
>>
>>29250049

Gotcha.

Great thread btw. This'll come in handy if ever need any extra cash or when I catch the neet again. Tarot card reading in particular sounds really good.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.