[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what's the male equivalent of semen demon? All I could think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 9
File: ancientstatue.jpg (413 KB, 669x1080) Image search: [Google]
ancientstatue.jpg
413 KB, 669x1080
what's the male equivalent of semen demon?
All I could think of is slime mime, but that isn't very good, there's got to be something right?
>>
vaginal fluid druid
>>
File: cryingwojak.jpg (35 KB, 600x647) Image search: [Google]
cryingwojak.jpg
35 KB, 600x647
>>29249625
thanks, although it doesn't roll of the tongue as well as semon demon
>>
Last time I checked demons weren't gender-specific
>>
>>29249647
but semen is
I'm looking for what a girl would call a guy that she likes
>>
I thought semen demon refers to women who were sexually attractive and would (figuratively) feed off your corpse by sex, thereby sustaining her beauty to entice more men into feeding her. Regardless of emotional attachment which women notably have.

I mean, there's a story about demons sucking the breast milk while she's asleep in Germany I think but I don't know if that's similar
>>
>>29249641
Try "fluid druid" then.
>>
>>29249641
Just shorten it to fluid druid, dumbshit.
>>
File: wiimote.jpg (202 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
wiimote.jpg
202 KB, 1280x960
>>29249724
I think it refers to succubi, who are demons that drain men of semen. They're hot man.
>>29249737
>>29249739
I'll try, hopefully it works.

Any more would be appreciated
>>
>>29249758
>They're hot man.
IAHFY corrupted me on this
>>
>>29249647
semen is
>>
>>29249777
my gf and I went as a wizard and a succubus to a Halloween party, and roleplayed later. Was pretty hot, that feel when slight role reversal dominant gf
feels good man
>>
>>29249820
>slight role reversal dominant gf

God bless Anon
>>
Mound hound
Vaginal criminal
Clitoris mischievous
>>
>>29249758
LOOK AT THAT FUCKING DISGUSTING ROASTIE VAGINA
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: RAGE.jpg (35 KB, 445x604) Image search: [Google]
RAGE.jpg
35 KB, 445x604
>>29249842
additional information, we exchanged virginities. Almost two years now, I love her so much.

The relationship is strained right now, and she feels depressed and very guilty, she basically cucked me

>>29249855
all fucking roasties must fucking hang

>>29249850
thanks anon
>>
>>29249613
cunt grunt
grool fool
twat pot
>>
File: 200_s.gif (19 KB, 310x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
19 KB, 310x200
>>29249874
>she basically cucked me

You okay anon?
>>
cervix phoenix
>>
File: goebbels.jpg (85 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
goebbels.jpg
85 KB, 850x400
>>29249920
I don't know anymore, I feel denied

a few weeks before we met, she gave a guy a handjob and got fingered, who she barely knew. She told me about it as if she was proud, we became friends. I then met another girl who wasn't a whore, but decided to go for the first girl as she seemed like a better fit for me. So one year after becoming friends we became a couple.

1 year after becoming a couple, she tells me that when she was younger, she had a 2 year on/off casual relationship with a friend, which was just dry humping and groping, and the only reason she ever told me this was because the guy was going to tell me himself.

She also added on that after we were friends, and we both had some romantic interest in each other, she E-whored for the guy she met a few weeks before me, and rationalised it by telling herself that I wasn't going to be a good boyfriend.

now she feels guilty for all of that, but only because I broke her down. She was proud of it when she told me, she actually thought it was funny.

Everyone who said that getting a gf will make you stop hating women is a liar, it only made it worse
>>
>>29249997
All this happened before you were together. Quit being insecure & pathetic.
>>
>>29250071
why should I be secure, knowing that she lied to my face on multiple occasions when I gave her explicitly worded questions?
why should I be happy knowing that she chose someone else over me, and chose to be a whore for them?
why am I meant to accept that it's somehow ok for girls to be sluts and I have no choice to accept it?

I'm serious when I tell you to get off my fucking board you fucking normie, this is clearly not the place for you, and you would be better suited to real life
>>
>>29249997
Well I don't know what to say. Can't really assume women are intimate in the same way men are though
>>
>>29250142
that's part of why I'm angry, I felt that she defiled herself, she gave her body to other men who really had no respect for her, and devalued sex.

I trusted her and got myself into this situation, I turned down the chance to cheat on her, and thought that she was deserving of my efforts
>>
>>29250168
Well as someone wise once said: "Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks!"
>>
>>29250192
what do you think I should do? Cheat on her or break up with her?
what do you think she deserves?
>>
>>29250222
never been in a relationship so I couldn't tell ya
>>
>>29250262
I fucking hate her so much, I said that I wanted to rape her and now she won't have sex with me
>>
>>29250286
>I fucking hate her so much,
>I said that I wanted to rape her
>and now she won't have sex with me

nigger what are you doing
>>
>>29250328
I'm meeting her soon and will try and patch things up. She's a dumb bitch though. Fucking stupid woman
>>
>>29250397
You should break up with her.

Because you sound fucking psychotic.
>>
>>29250577
where do you think you are?
btw I sexually assaulted her once, by rubbing her and telling her terrible things, so then she told me to stop and I didn't. I enjoyed it.

If women, or men for that matter, want to act like that, then they can expect to be treated like dirt. Going to steal her passwords to her online accounts once she uses my laptop too, fucking dumb slut
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 540x960
>>29249613
The official one is middle leg major
>>
Vagina miner
Hole mole
Mound hound
Labia saviour
>>
>>29250679
hmm, I might adapt hole mole in to "hole troll"

thanks anon, I do really love her, but she can be insufferable at times
>>
Semen demon (male)
>>
>>29250792
get le fug out of here's

that said, when she's giving me oral, she does sometimes spit it into my mouth, as she doesn't like the feeling of it too much.
>>
bump for the robot
fuck all normies and women
beta uprising when?
>>
>>29249613
Confident Cumster.
>>
>>29249613

Boner Donor.

Boob Lube.

Cock Stock.
>>
>>29249613
Cunnilingus connoisseur
>>
>>29249613
That would be one Chad Thundercock.
>>
>>29249874
>I love her so much
>>29250286
>I fucking hate her so much

Wow buddy u feeling ok there pal that was fast
>>
>>29251686
it's kinda both, I ultimately want a happy relationship with her, just that she is very hard to be with

thanks for the suggestions
>>
>>29249613
Just use succubi for females and incubi for males you ignorant faggot
>>
>>29251949
I know what those are, but they're not cute nicknames fgt
>>
rip in peace elliot rodge. A real human bean
>>
>>29251971
>>29251971
Implying semon demon is
Jeez anon if thought you were a normie for a moment
>>
File: Maybe.png (36 KB, 321x322) Image search: [Google]
Maybe.png
36 KB, 321x322
>>29252620
but it is a cute nickname. I call my girlfriend it, and she finds it funny. I call her my cum slut too when I cum on her face sometimes, but I mean it in a nice way. She's the one who came up with calling me slime mime btw
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.