[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would you even treat a girl if she liked you, you hung out,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 14
File: 1445302028121.png (2 MB, 1204x904) Image search: [Google]
1445302028121.png
2 MB, 1204x904
How would you even treat a girl if she liked you, you hung out, you went on a date, or she was your gf?

What kind of nonsexual activities would you do with her? What would you talk about?
>>
>>29249447

If I had a boyfriend, I'd want to talk about chimp society and mass murder with him.
rip
>>
File: Couples-Play-Video-Games.jpg (105 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
Couples-Play-Video-Games.jpg
105 KB, 960x540
>she loves playing video games

Just marry me already.
>>
Current me isn't worth loving. If she likes me there's either going to be an ulterior motive or that she'll easily fall for other losers like me , but are living off slightly better.

HOWEVER, if I was the person who I always wanted to be I would treat my girl like a best friend. I wouldn't put her a pedestal, but I also wouldn't play mind games. We can be honest, but also respect each other boundaries.

I'd romance her with little thoughtful gifts. Then on our anniversary we can travel or
>>
>>29249447
I'd like to go hiking or kayaking. I think those would be fun activities we can both enjoy. I'm more nervous about sexual activities than nonsexual, even thinking about kissing a girl makes me nervous.
>>
>>29249447
my big diik lmao
>>
>>29249447
You find an activity you'd both would be interested in trying out together, you talk about that, things that relate to that and current events. That's assuming your gf had little to nothing in common with you. She talks to you about her hobbies and you to her about yours. It's easy, i've imagined it hundreds of times.
>>
I'd finally try something I've ALWAYS wanted to do. cuddling
>>
>>29249447
nonsexual would be chatting taking photos cleaning cooking watching videos listening to music do sports

And to talk it depends there is girl so fucking dumb I can't talk about anything except sex with them and there is those who are smart and easy to talk to
>>
With my ex we did a lot of stuff cuddling, cooking, watching a bunch of movies and tv, playing music together, board games, helping her with homework, long drives and other things that don't come to mind this second.
>>
Play video games, watch old war movies and wild west movies and browse 4chan.
This is exactly why I will never have a girlfriend
>>
>>29249732
Also cuddling and maybe going innawoods and camping with guns. I guess girls could like that.
>>
>>29249447
Mostly shit talking about whatever. If she was into tabletop games and art that'd be sick. We'd create all kinds of cool scenarios that could be used for campaigns.

But if this really happened I know all that we'd do is just sit around on our asses watching shows and movies all day,
>>
I'd pretend to like her at first, then I'd break her heart and tell her she's a worthless roastie and then I'd leave her
>>
Holy fucking shit dating a robot sounds so fucking boring. What was all that crap you retards said about women getting all their hobbies from men? Do something or take me some place interesting for fucks sakes

t. Your hypothetical gf
>>
File: shoe.jpg (85 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
shoe.jpg
85 KB, 500x750
Pretty much talk about space the world, try new psychedelics with them, listen to new music together and make out to shoegaze
>>
I still don't know how relationships work. I mean, how do you say you want to date someone and see if you can have some long term intimacy?

How often do I have to put on a mask before I can be myself?

When will I get to the point where I want to be in a warm blanket with her and share body heat?

How will I know I'm doing a good job and she's not being nitpicky?

How the fuck do you do this for 3+ years?
>>
File: 1465506062809.jpg (94 KB, 800x670) Image search: [Google]
1465506062809.jpg
94 KB, 800x670
>>29249508
>i've imagined it hundreds of times
>imagined
>tfw
>>
File: Toasty_mk3.jpg (16 KB, 341x295) Image search: [Google]
Toasty_mk3.jpg
16 KB, 341x295
>>29249851
Roastie getting toasty lmao
>>
Play vidya, watch movies, go on adventures in the woods, and cuddle.
>>
>>29249896
Robot getting BTFO lmao
>>
i have absolutely no idea, i'd just be wondering when we were gonna start banging
are you supposed to seduce them or something? like, girls aren't really great for being buddies, i thought relationships were strictly for sex
>>
>>29249930
the only thing that got blown the fuck out was your ego
>>
>>29249851
>Do something or take me some place interesting for fucks sakes
Do you realize you just proved robots' points about women not having their own hobbies?
>>
>>29249953
>Do you realize you just proved robots' points about women not having their own hobbies?
How?

>>29249952
Sorry I triggered you so much by calling you out!
>>
>>29249447
No clue, I'm prefer just being friends with women, I don't mind it anyways, I flinch when people touch me or try to give me friendly affection like a hug or something, if I had Love, I wouldn't know what to do with it.
>>
>>29249990
>How
By proving that you literally need a man to tell you what to do or where to go.
>>
File: DSC02132b.jpg (175 KB, 762x728) Image search: [Google]
DSC02132b.jpg
175 KB, 762x728
Seeing as I'm 30 and never had a gf, I wouldn't no

>tfw decent looking too
>>
>>29250260
>By proving that you literally need a man to tell you what to do or where to go.
And how I do that? I didn't.
>>
>>29250367
Kek women are retarded.
>>
>>29249447

Depends, really. I'm cooking for her sometimes, we watch some TV shows or just do something for uni.
Haven't played vidya with her yet because we're into completely different stuff. We don't go out much just because she's as much of a sperg about it than I am
>>
File: IMG_20160115_102952570.jpg (444 KB, 1632x918) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160115_102952570.jpg
444 KB, 1632x918
go to the station and watch the trains pass
ride historic rail lines
>>
>>29250384
>asked to explain himself
>can't deflects and insults instead
Kek men are retarded
>>
>>29249732
>>29249753
By the way if you're a single fembot into this stuff please respond to this post and I'll give you my contact info. I don't care about anything else, you just need to have these hobbies and want to be my gf.

Games I'm into: Victoria 2, War Thunder, World of Warships, Rising Storm.
>>
>>29250456
> looking for a girl on /r9k/
Dude, I know this board is for lonely, depressed autists but even by that standard that's pathetic.
>>
>>29250447
I did in my first post, roastie. You must be really dumb not to notice it.
>>
Reminder that the following are not hobbies:

Watching movies
Playing videos games
Listening to music
Reading
Watching youtube
Posting on 4chan
Cuddling

These things are incidental, not the way to spend a day with a girl (or a guy for that matter). You're not interesting enough for ANY relationship unless you can expand outside of those things.
>>
>>29250467
Beggars can't be choosers

orignkhfuohl
>>
File: 1464767883794.png (68 KB, 500x355) Image search: [Google]
1464767883794.png
68 KB, 500x355
>>29249447
I don't know. Go to the beach, bowling, trying weird restaurants together, teach each other how to cook cooky stuff, show her good obscure movies she most likely hasn't seen, and spend time with her family (girls like that shit).
>>
>>29250456
Girls into these things are 1 in billion. Good luck.
>>
>>29249447
Go to a cafe or restaurant, take long walks, maybe a spa

There are plenty of opportunities, you just have to establish something you both enjoy.
>>
>>29250479
> he thinks girls can actually have interest in other people's hobbies

You've got a long way to go, anon
>>
File: mugi-chan1.jpg (408 KB, 1150x2048) Image search: [Google]
mugi-chan1.jpg
408 KB, 1150x2048
>>29250646
I will not capitulate
>>
SAUSE OP. I WANNA BE THEIR KEK.
>>
File: 8.jpg (30 KB, 184x260) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg
30 KB, 184x260
>>29249447
>Doing nonsexual activities with a woman
>Talking to a woman

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Oh wait your're're're serious
>>
hiking in the woods, fishing, while talking about stuff, maybe urbexing in an abandoned farmhouse complex near my home.
I dont knwo
>>
I imagine us doing what I'd want to do but would come off creepy if I did it alone
>sitting on benches looking at traffic
>sitting in coffee shops
>wandering around
>sitting on stairs around town
>going home and cuddling, sharing affection and fucking hardcore if my libido was strong that day
>then again going out as if nothing ever happened
>>
File: katya thumbs up.jpg (109 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
katya thumbs up.jpg
109 KB, 640x640
Katya looks so fucking cute in that picture. I think it's the average Jane hair that makes her stand out as I'm used to seeing her with short hair.
>>
File: IMG_20160111_082719858.jpg (1 MB, 1836x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160111_082719858.jpg
1 MB, 1836x3264
>>29250440
>tfw no grils want to go trainspotting with me
>>
>>29249851

> you will never find a boring gf fine without adventure or not wasting money

I wanna die.
>>
>>29251321
In reality most girls are like that but you and most other robots have been brainwashed by media into thinking all girls are vapid whores because you just don't meet enough girls in real life.
>>
There was a girl who liked me for some reason.
Never understood why, I hung out with her a few times, but I just couldnt stand the idea of someone liking me and wanting to be close.
Cut all contact with her suddenly.
Havent felt intense tfw no gf feels ever since. I guess it was a worthwhile experience.
>>
>>29249472
>tfw you reminded me of my high school friend who wanted to beat cho's high score
>>
>>29249447
no idea to be honest. Cuddling also counts as a sexual activity, yeah?

good point anon.
>>
>>29249851
That's the problem with a lot of you, you're fucking boring. Just about all of your activities are introverted. Get more extroverted activities and stop being so boring, maybe you'll meet someone.

I will say one thing, some girls are expensive as fuck. If they get bored easily you'll end up spending a lot of money trying to entertain her. Avoid those bitches. There's no set rules for guys paying on dates, especislly since most girls work. It's a nice gesture to pay on the first date, so take her somewhere cheap. But once you get to know her on a friendly level make her ass pay for herself if she has a job.
>>
>>29249447

I dont even have friends because I have no interest in talking to people or doing anything with them. I dont have any real interests, I just spend my time sleeping or looking for things to distract me from boredom. I dont want to be like this but havent figured out how to be interested of things.
>>
>>29249447
Well maybe the same things I do with a friend go to cafes, the park, shopping, the beach, get drunk, etc... And if she does play vidya together
>>
>>29249535
Why are you here Norman?
>>
I was seeing a girl in Dec, I felt she stopped hanging out with me because I was boring. But all she wanted to ever do was hang out for an hour or two. Never wanted to walk around, hike, see new places. Just movies and food.

Honestly though I just want a gf to play vidya with.
>>
>>29249447

I just treat my gf like one of my friends tbqh, except I spend less money on her somehow
>>
>>29250473
This , she cant even read properly
>>
>>29249472
Be my gf.
Seriously, be my gf or I'm gonna commit mass murder at your school.
>>
>>29249447
It's the commitment issues that isn't good this early.

Why rush it?
>>
>>29250456
Is victoria 2 hard? How do I get into it?
>>
>>29250479
You just listed all my hobbies
>>
>>29252172
Read a few tutorials, I recommend you to start as Portugal or Belgium as these nations are pretty easy. It's not very hard, if you get into it I recommend you to download Historical Project Mod which adds a lot of depth and makes it a bit harder.
>>
>>29249447
I think I would watch movies with her without cuddling and go to museums, fashion shows, concerts, that kind of stuff. I'm really autistic when it comes to stuff like this. I like art. I hope she likes it too.
>>
>>29249447

eat toghter. watch show together.

it's not realy that hard. in fact it gets annoying. which is why i ended up a robot.
>>
>likes watching football, tennis, or F1
>likes roaming around the city taking pictures
>plays some sort of instrument or sings
>likes lying in bed and reading

Literally perfect
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.