[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you guys think Jon Snow is gonna btfo Ramsay Bolton next episode?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
Do you guys think Jon Snow is gonna btfo Ramsay Bolton next episode?

I hope he reks him hard. I can't stand that motherfucker and all the legions of roasties saying "omg he's so evul but so hot xdDD"
>>
>>29249399
Man how do you watch this show? I watched the first two seasons but they were boring so I stopped. This show is so dull.
>>
>>29249456
I watch clips of it on youtube. All the good parts of the story without the boring-ass shit.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (76 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
76 KB, 1280x720
>>29249399
you already know how, why did you make this thread?
>>
>>29249619
To make a thread different from all the typical stupid boring shit that's flooding the catalog right now.
>>
>>29249619
How did he just show up at castle black from the vale, it's a months long trip god damn it
>>
>>29249670
/r9k/ is a containment board that serves as a floodgate to keep cancerous people from infiltrating the hobby boards, just visit hobby boards for good threads. robots are the nights watch of 4chan.
>>
>>29249687
That jewish kid has something up his sleeve
>>
>>29249399
Who gives a shit about that meme lots ripoff TV show?
>>
>>29249908
literally wat nigga
>>
File: 1463368331409.jpg (35 KB, 236x377) Image search: [Google]
1463368331409.jpg
35 KB, 236x377
Shirtless Ramsay with a pocket knife, 20 good men, and teleporting dogs versus Daenerys' dragons, Unsullied, and Dothraki. How long does Daenerys last?
>>
>>29249456
eat shit you fucking cunt, GoT is a masterpiece
you literally need to earn some taste right now because you're annoying the fuck out of everyone with a modicum of it
>>
>>29249399
>Global Rules
>You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.