[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
welcome to autism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: 1464800029778.png (707 KB, 500x617) Image search: [Google]
1464800029778.png
707 KB, 500x617
do any of you autists think you could change the world for the better, given the opportunity? i think a handful of changes could fix this country.

>make all drugs legal
why should a government own a portion of my body? if i dont have the right to inject any poison i like into myself, or carve myself into pieces, that means an external body claims to own some part of myself. fuck that.

>withdraw our entire military
there are only two moral justifications for sending our military men to kill people
one: our sovereign territory is being directly attacked
two: a foreign nation is being attacked by an aggressor without provocation, and the victim nation directly requests our aid.
>>
>beta uprising

there will be a new world. a better one. and he will lead us.
>>
>>29249398
who is this Cadillac of men?
>>
>>29249452
The one, the only, supreme gentleman
>>
>>29249496
endless fedora tips, but do any of you actually have a response/?
>>
>>29249603
A D A M L A N Z A
he's our M A N Z A
>>
>>29249661
what in the fuck does that mean&&&?
>>
File: 32526732.jpg (261 KB, 1200x627) Image search: [Google]
32526732.jpg
261 KB, 1200x627
>>29249372
>1
The assumption is that rampant drug use
A.) kills societies drive to work, easily accessible drugs for low class means no mass droves of low-class workers to work for shekelstein, and as we all know shekelstein has a hand in policy-making

B.)Morally ambiguous decisions made while on a substance could be avoided by outlawing the substance, social outcry from mass drug abuse would tear apart a country rather quickly

>2
Points make sense, if we let an ambitious country exceed its grasp without teaching it a lesson we will be in a lot of trouble and we should obviously protect holdings

However, the military would never be withdrawn from the world since there is too much money to be made, specifically oil money that requires military intervention to acquire

Whether or not its morally wrong simply doesn't matter to the people at the top because they still get a endless stream of cash and power, it sucks people have to die for it but what about that is new?

also see pic related, most politicians are corrupt and basically get told what to vote in favor of to benefit corporations funding their campaigns

>inb4 /pol/ get out reeee
>>
>>29249372
>moral justifications

>morality has something to do with the deployment of military assets
If you were a king you wouldn't even be worth killing, your wife would sleep with the beggars of her own choice and your children would cry to you as they are executed, you will be unable to do anything and would be left to exist as a man made for laughing at
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.