[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else here /scaredshitless/ one point in their life? >be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: 959505969500.jpg (149 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
959505969500.jpg
149 KB, 600x600
Who else here /scaredshitless/ one point in their life?

>be 14
>me in living room watching some crime investigation show
>when suddenly my mom says in a quiet manner from her room that's right next to the living room
>"damn I dropped the coke..."
>Instantly think that she's talking about cocaine
>think about how sooner or later, she'll be caught and be put into prison
>think about the horrors of being taken away from child services including my little sister
>think how i'll have to live in a heavily religious home and be forced into a shitty life
>worry that there could be a chance that my sister and I could be separated
>worry that my sister would absolutely hate and be traumatized of the events taken place
>my sister is the only thing currently preventing me from killing myself
>"Anon, bring me a mop would ya?"
>turns out, it's just some diet coke that has spilled on the floor
>>
Every day of your life was fear when you're a paranoid child.
>mom used to work outside of town
>had to take a bus every day to go to work
>all the day there is notices of crashed buses
>all day i'm alone in the house
>every time the phone rings i think it's police or something to inform me my mom has died
>sometimes i would think so much about this i would spend all day crying
>>
Every time I get on an airplane I every shake violently or vomit profusely, so I have to be medicated. Any time I find any sort of abnormality I get even more suicidal than usual because I'm scared that I'm going to die (contradictory, I know), but it passes. Though I do have a lot of bumps/enlarged lymph nodes on my neck, but I'm too scared to go to the doctor.

But seriously whenever I'm on an airplane I'm 100% convinced that I'm going to die
>>
File: 3821.Room.jpg-610x0.jpg (101 KB, 610x466) Image search: [Google]
3821.Room.jpg-610x0.jpg
101 KB, 610x466
>>29249084
>be 5
>parents arguing
>get physical
>mom grabs a knife and tries to kill dad
>i start wailing telling them to stop
>mom gets knocked unconscious
>piss myself from fear
>believe my dad just killed my mom
>she goes to the hospital
>>
>>29249114
I can relate to this.

>mom worked 5 days a week as a cleaning lady for a shitty hotel
>she would usually work from 8pm to 2-4am
>worry that someone might kill her
>there was a few instances where she encountered with snakes
>she tells me that there were a few thugs that would hang around the area
>told me that there was drugs in one of the apartments

Fortunately, nothing happened to her and she's too old to work so that at least relieves me, but I do worry from time to time
>>
>>29249084
When I was 7 or 8, I went to my friends house and he wasn't home, so I started walking home. A large van drove past me slowly going the opposite way to me, then suddenly turned around and started following me on the wrong side of the road as to be closer to me. I sprinted home in fear (about 10 houses away) and just as I ran up the drive the van sped off. Scared the shit out of me as a kid, and when I got older I look back and wonder if it was a pedo trying to get me.
>>
>Mom would get angry at the entire family.
>Worried she would poison our meals as she seldom ate what she cooked.
>Dad would get mad at entire family.
>Would sit alone in the room cocking, aiming, and dry-firing his pistol.
Fuck marriage and fuck alcohol, bitches.
>>
>>29249345
Holy shit. I got chills. That is some terrifying shit.
>>
File: 1462502820536.jpg (30 KB, 762x640) Image search: [Google]
1462502820536.jpg
30 KB, 762x640
>>29249759
>Would sit alone in the room cocking, aiming, and dry-firing his pistol.

That some psycho shit right there
>>
File: image.jpg (111 KB, 634x845) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111 KB, 634x845
>>29249166
How would you react to this?
>>
Aight OP

>one time I tracked this kids IP on omegle and I made him think I was Jared from Subway, and I escaped.
>he asks how many dogs I have because I say I'm right outside his door
>I say "none"
>he shakes his head on camera
>types 2 in chat
>I say "anymore"
>I then disconnect, but before I did, I saw tears coming down that kid's face
>>
> walk into mom's room
> she says that she might have a brain tumor
> start panicking in my head
> cannot imagine not having my mother
> wondering what I could possibly do for her
> almost on the verge of tears

> turns out it was just some lump on her head
>>
File: Exorcist.jpg (68 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
Exorcist.jpg
68 KB, 500x280
>>29249084
Watching one of the Faces of Death movies in middle school with best friend around midnight at his house. If you don't know those movies its literally a nonstop snuff film. It just shows different ways people died and caught on film; its some dark shit! Well anyway they show this group the FBI was watching and they found all these boxes like dozens and they thought it would be filled with coke but each one had a human head in it. Turns out its a hardcore Satanic Cult! Then the lights start flickering in his living room like they're possessed or some kind of energy or presence is affecting them and we ran the fuck out of there to his room!
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.