[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is this what you guys rly wanted? he got the normies like u all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6
File: omar mateen.jpg (22 KB, 410x220) Image search: [Google]
omar mateen.jpg
22 KB, 410x220
is this what you guys rly wanted? he got the normies like u all wanted.
>>
>>29249005
This guy's a fucking normal muslim. good riddance, of him and the aids infested faggots.
>>
>>29249005
no

the uprising isnt finished yet

there is still no world peace, so it cant be over
>>
>>29249040
>islam
>world peace

lmao
>>
no, i wanted him to not be a muslimfag
>>
>gay people
>normies
>>
gays aren't normies
at least this will help redpill normies on the islamic menace
>>
>>29249079
>>29249081
gays are worse than normies for the average robot
>>
>>29249005
I am glad he did it

nobody of value goes to a gay nightclub bar, anyone associated with any of those words is degenerate a f
>>
>>29249081
most normies are thinking "fuck yeah, take that you degenerate faggots!"
>>
>>29249005
>goes to a nightclub in a brownie/nigger neighborhood.
>kills a bunch of butt fiends
>he got the normies
Literally went out of his way to get the least normie victims imaginable..
>>
>>29249093
No they aren't. Your opinion =/= everyone else's opinion.
>>
>>29249165
No normies are going "oh no, how intolerant #gaypride" while at the same time thinking "but islam is a religion of piece, #notallmuslims"

Fucking normies needa burn.
>>
This thread makes me really sad. I wish we could have compassion for a young man who was so messed up he felt the need to kill 50 people.
>>
I'm just happy he massacred a bunch of faggots
>>
>>29249256
He had a lot more than us. A decent job and bitches that let him beat their stupid asses
>>
>>29249289
And yet it's clear you have no reason to be jealous of him. Anyone can be emotionally disturbed.
>>
>>29249093
I hate gays but how are they worse than the average Chad?
Gays don't care about women and in fact, I envy them because if I was gay, I'd get some sex.
Gays are much more robot friendly.
>>
>>29249309
he was just a psychopath. He wasn't in pain just angry that undesirables like gays and blacks got to breathe the same air.
>>
>>29249323
Gays vote democrat though.
>>
>>29249351
It's really sad that he felt that way. I wish we knew how to treat psychopathy.
>>
>>29249368
only because the right is too cucked by jesus. If they got right of that shit gays would vote republican
>>29249385
It's not sad it's just human nature. Strong powerful people are naturally dicks
>>
>>29249351
he may not have posted here but he looks and sounds like a robot going by that
>>
File: 1453303280906.gif (1003 KB, 250x251) Image search: [Google]
1453303280906.gif
1003 KB, 250x251
>>29249256
>I wish we could have compassion for a
mass murderer
Dafuq?
>>
>>29249430
Everyone deserves compassion... even crazy people.
>>
>>29249421
Nice fedora faggot. Fuck off
>>
File: 1465454641645.jpg (25 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1465454641645.jpg
25 KB, 396x385
>>29249443
You're right
I am now a Hitler Sympathizer
Those fucking jews drove him to do what he did. He was just the victim of a jewish controlled Germany. Thanks anon, now I truly see.
>>
>>29249480
I'm not saying he didn't do something horrible. But we can't dehumanize him for it. Hitler was a complex person, too. Everyone is. That's what compassion is about.
>>
File: peped.jpg (5 KB, 200x192) Image search: [Google]
peped.jpg
5 KB, 200x192
>>29249197
>blacks
>not normie
>not being pursued after by white girls
nigger detected
also in the united states being gay is trendy and every women wants to be your friend and even a lot of guys these days aren't put off by it

fuck off
>>
>>29249165
>>29249231
certain gays would have a much easier time being accepted in normie circle than most of this board
>>
>>29249466
>iworshipawife'sson.webm
Enjoy making a cuckold fantasy your central myth
>>29249426
robots are prejudiced and inhibited. He actually acted on it. The only good thing is that this will redpill us into a Trump presidency
>>
>>29249443
says you, but I don't give them compassion because in MY OPINION they don't deserve it...mainly because I wan't them to feel isolated so they feel the need to kill people
>>
>>29249504
>he believes the cuck memes
>thinks niggers aren't the least desired race
I'm probably biased because I live in a small town, but homophobia is huge here
>>
>>29249443
Not everyone deserves compassion. But Adam Lanza does because he's my baby
>>
Yes the fire rises.

Original
>>
File: pep.png (5 KB, 610x514) Image search: [Google]
pep.png
5 KB, 610x514
>>29249005
not really

I don't see what the big deal is, having been on 4chan for years no amount of lewdness phases me, also when I was little I chuckled at Chris Tucker in the Fifth element, look how much energy and enthusiasm these dancers have, I have not seen this anywhere else

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WurGCRKdtis

they are funny and pleasant, they give me cosy feels and brighten my world with their antics, of all the invaders who came to /r9k/ after the normy invasion, they are the least insufferable, on the other hand most other normies are constantly mean to me and treat me like a doormat

>in b4 you're gay
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypermasculinity7
>Relatively masculine ratios have been associated with male heterosexuality,[5] criminality,[6] ADHD,[7] and autism spectrum disorder.
>>
>>29249281
Me too mon me 22
>>
File: inoperable.png (53 KB, 571x618) Image search: [Google]
inoperable.png
53 KB, 571x618
>>29249573
black MEN are the most desired race for straight womyn
nobody desires black females, i will concede that
>le homophobia
fine so theres some small town somewhere that isnt le gay rightz but generally the media in recent decades has been pushing them as fashy and trendy and reality is a lot of womynz will be friends with them and now even men aren't being aggressive towards them because they know they'll get shit for being 'homophobic' even if thats not why they were givng them shit

you are too isolated i guess, but this is how the real world is operating

back to reddditt with you
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.