[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I BTFO'd a roastie today
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (183 KB, 1306x637) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
183 KB, 1306x637
I couldn't take it anymore. I blew up at a roastie tonight.
> my family friend, my only friend in my life, drags me to his girlfriend's bday day drink today
> probably invited me out of pity
> try making excuses but he insists so I give in
> on the ride there I'm almost shaking in anxiety, I hate crowds
> get to party, bunch of Filipinos and blacks playing beer pong
> I'm the only white guy
> I start drinking desperately to calm myself, quickly become tipsy. Sit on couch by myself with drink in hand
> A 4/10 Filipina girl sits next to me to take a break from dancing
> Has a really weird face, very pudgy and asymmetrical and she has almost no eyebrows
> I don't remember how but I struck up a conversation with her (I think I asked her if she was having a good time, cliche as fuck)
> looks at me, gives kind of a sneering look that I've grown accustomed to getting from women for as long as I can remember
> she halfheartedly laughs and says "yuuuup, lots of fun" in a really patronizing tone
> I blurt out "you know, for someone who looks like a burn victim you have a massive ego"
> she looks at me genuinely shocked and says "fuck you" and storms off
> I sit back in my chair and finish my drink and leave
> my friend who invited me texted me saying he heard about what I said and that I have "serious issues" I need to fix about myself

I'm usually extremely timid so I guess alcohol imbues me with courage. Don't regret it at all.
>>
Why would you go somewhere filled with niggers and gooks?
>>
>anon come on it'll be fun!
>I promise come on
>Thatta boy anon!
>...
>ANON WHAT THE HELL YOU HAVE ISSUES WHY WOULD YOU COME WITH ME
>>
Ya might of just lost your only friend because you couldn't control your autism
>>
>>29248978
You strike me as a hero OP. You've made this robot's night and are an inspiration.
>>
>>29248978
Fuck that faggot OP, he is probably a niggerchink or something.
>>
>>29249011
My friend who invited me is literally my only friend. We're only friends because our parents are. I don't want to lose my only line to the real world, man. So I force myself to hang out with him once in a while
>>
>>29248978
Good on you mate. Seriously fuck and fuck him. You are right. Go home and lay yourself on the back.
>>
Holy shit OP
that was glorious to read
Honestly inspiring
A fucking plus
>>
>>29249042
Yea well you weren't really hanging out with him were you.
If he was really your friend he would've spent time with you and not just left you all alone there with an ugly nip.
>>
>>29249029
Thank you man. I'm extremely shy and anxious around people but I still try to be kind when I do interact with others. But I guess the alcohol and this bitch's attitude pushed me over my limit
>>
File: god wont answer.jpg (60 KB, 476x687) Image search: [Google]
god wont answer.jpg
60 KB, 476x687
>>29248978
dont mate i btfo'd a roastie before they need it once in a while to remind them their not perfect for having a pussy

>Be me age 19 working in kindergarden
>always been a shy guy don't talk much to co workers
>Had a cig and had no deoderant so i asked some of my female coworkers if i could use theirs
>Had no choice you can't smell like cigs if you work with children
>Newest roastie tries to use me as a way to boost her popularity
>makes a shitty remark
>"well anon i guess we finally know that there is something wrong with you"
>I say "sorry but if i don't use deoderant i might not be good enough for you and your incredible hygeine standards"
>fucking everyone is laughing at her im getting pats on the back all day
>turns out everyone at work thought there was something wrong with me
>Mfw im actually an aspie
>>
>>29249076
How exactly did you btfo her again?
>>
>>29249026
I said what I felt and I don't regret it. She was being rude so I returned the favor, maybe a bit overload but still. I mean, what kind of world do we live in when a horribly ugly woman can treat males like she is a queen? She needed to be put in her place
>>
>>29249127
that's weird for a filipino girl to say that desu

asians tend to be more receptive to the uglier white males
>>
>>29249076
That's super creepy dude
Most people are already sketched out by people who smoke, and deodorant is kind of a personal item. To ask a female to use hers is incredibly weird, but asking a female to use hers because you smoke and you want to cover up the smell is unsalvagable creep tier, not even robot tier just plain weird
>>
>>29249152
Is smoking sigs creepy now?
Fug
>>
>>29249143
Subtle insult detected. It's ok man. I'm not very attractive, I'll admit.
These filipinas were very ghetto, most of them had black boyfriends. I have no idea why my Filipino friend would invite me to some ghetto party filled with non-whites. Could've just been paranoia but i swear I was getting dirty looks by some of the people there.
>>
>>29249076
Not only does this sound fake as fuck, but your "comeback" doesn't even make any sense.
>>
>>29249164
I guess it depends on where your from
In the U.S., people associate smoking with white trash, it's sort of a stigma of the lower class
>>
>>29249185
nah no ones that ugly dude, i'm ugly as fuck and i even had this one filipino girl hitting on me

there was another reason
>>
>>29249152
This shit is why I don't interact with normies. I don't care about all their stupid fucking rules. One day I'll tie my shoe wrong and it'll be the next holocaust.
>>
>>29249185
they were probably racist against whites

go to a white person party and ask a white girl the same thing
>>
>>29248978
Alcohol dose stuff to you.
>be me
>years ago
>at a party with some friends
>friends gf is there
>she is a fucking hippy
>i really dislike this girl
>startdrinking.jpg
>dont feel anything
>drink some more
>end up calling hippy girl a fucking nigger
>everyone stops and looks at me
>"d-did he just say what I think he said"
>start flipping out calling everyone niggers
>tfw nobody talks to you from this point onward.
Like I'm not a stormfag or anything and I don't say words like nigger normally so it was very much out of character.
>>
>>29248978
>making up stories
You probably just whimpered internally and left quietly.
>>
>>29249198
Halal I guess we're in the same boat then. Could it be because I was the only white guy in a ghetto minority party? I'm replaying this scene in my head obsessively trying to figure out what warranted her reaction.

Then again she is a woman. Could've just been she was recently dumped by a black Chad or just on her period...
>>
>>29249225
This. Most blacks and other races actually hate white people. Surprised you didn't get stabbed.
>>29249185
>>
>>29249185
Thanks for bringing us one step closer to the race war.
>>
>>29249263
I can't wait to blow niggers skulls open, seriously. Fuck niggers they're worse than normies.
>>
>>29249185
>Could've just been paranoia but i swear I was getting dirty looks by some of the people there.
that was just their skin color, senpai
>>
File: image.jpg (161 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
161 KB, 1024x683
>>29249263
My pleasure

Originaligirino
>>
>>29249152
I'm from the UK smoking is very common, more than half of my co workers smoked, had no choice but to ask i can't go into a room smelling like smoke it was necessary

>>29249191
how does it sound fake, that's almost a typical interaction with people in the real world. the comeback made perfect sense i was implying that i fancied her and wanted to smell nice so she'd like me to wind her up
>>
>>29249324
Holy shit who is this semen demon?
>>
>>29249334
Queen Pupinia, high priestess of Trump
>>
>>29249347
You got any nudes of this whore?
>>
>>29249381
No my friend. The best available thing is her YouTube account.
>>
>>29248978

It's quite possible that the tone you mistook for patronizing was really just sarcasm about how she wasn't having a good time at the party in general. Your personal insecurity may have caused you to misread her intent, and your reaction was a slightly excessive level of escalation in either case.
>>
>>29249402
Damn send me it. This girl makes me want to skull fuck jews while staring at her pure titties.
>>
>>29248978
hahahahahahha holy shit

good job, anon
>>
>>29249412
I'm almost positive it wasn't a misunderstand on my part. Her tone, body language, she didn't even turn her head to look at me when she said yuuuup... She was looking at the ground with her eyebrows (or at least the skin on her face where they should've been) raised. Everything about that response spoke multitudes about how she perceived me and her opinion of me. Skank.
>>
>>29249477

I'll take your word for it, but your alcohol-impaired judgment and projection of insecurity along with general lack of social experience means you could be wrong. In either case, you can use this to improve yourself instead of dismissively passing off fault.
>>
>>29249423
https://m.youtube.com/user/Robloxobbystar?

Enjoy buddy. She's actually really funny
>>
>>29249522
There's nothing for OP to improve, what he did was p e r f e c t
>>
>>29249522
You're right. After all I was not thinking straight. It could very well be I screwed up due to the alcohol.
>>
>>29249042
I'm much happier alone than with shitty friends. It's a waste of your time and energy going to keep up the facade
>>
is this guy a troll? honestly hard to tell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyiLNcbbpwo
>>
>>29248978
>she halfheartedly laughs and says "yuuuup, lots of fun"
Maybe she wasn't enjoying the party either? I think you took this kind of the wrong way - apart from the sneering lock.
>>
>>29249076
>smoking at 19
You know there's a faster and easier way to kill yourself and give you money to the Jews right?
>>
>>29249527
>>29249423

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajX6CGDMvB8

my comment was not fucking original
>>
>>29249246
Doubt it, She was probably trying to flirt with him.
Trust me, im a filipino and once roasties see a white man they flock around him and is desperate to taste a long white dick, I hate those types of filipinos anyway but anon is slightly a fucktard for befriending ghetto people.
>>
>spergy out on some random girl due to paranoia

diagraceful.
Why are you proud of this abomination of a social interaction
>>
>>29248978
You know, when you get nervous you tend to speak weird. So perhaps she was flirting with you and you just insulted her. Real rosties don't bother to talk back to you.
>>
>>29250370
nah it was a sick burn normie, go back to be a wagecuck literalcuck looser.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.