[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
crosspost
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: iph2.jpg (297 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
iph2.jpg
297 KB, 640x1136
/r9k/, I'm so sad. There's nothing wrong with my life, in fact it's always getting better. What upsets me is the disparity between my life and the lives of so many around the world. Usually, I can... ignore it, basically, and concentrate on the good things. But this shooting in Orlando has really weighed me down since I heard about it.

I'm sad for all the victims, for the gay community, for Americans, for the shooter, and for the extremists who allegedly orchestrated the attack. I'm sad that they can't live in a safe world.

I know it's useless to worry about things I have no control over. But I can't stop this deep, painful grief I have for anyone who suffers from a lack of things I take for granted every day. Safety, shelter, food, water, freedom of speech, love, intimacy. I think everyone deserves these things, just because they're alive. I hope that someday we can share these rights universally.

Am I alone, /r9k/? Do you think we can achieve a better world someday?
>>
>>29248863
>Am I alone, /r9k/? Do you think we can achieve a better world someday?

No.
>>
>>29248863
Sounds narcissistic. Go to bed and follow your dream when you wake up.
>>
>>29248920
What sounds narcissistic about it?
>>
>Do you think we can achieve a better world someday?

not with religious extremists, racist assholes and power-hungry oil lords like our saudi arabia allies
we need to openly discuss as a society what the fuck is wrong with islam that attracts more extremists than any other religion
without fear of being called racists or intolerants.

I mean we are living in the most peaceful time in history, yet shootings are every day more common
thats fucking sinister and while we can argue all we want how this stuff are often carried on by insane fucks
there are powerful people that want this shit to keep happening
they will push the people for another war and then hell will break loose, again

do not feel bad for the shooter. do not even try to humanize him. he knew 100% well what he was doing. let him rot in the coldness of forgetfulness
he lived like a dirty terrorist and died like the piece of shit terrorist he was
>>
>>29248939
You are in no position to do anything but you make your own life worse because you want to indulge in daydreaming about the fate of the world. Would the victims or their families really want or need you to do this? How does this help them? It doesn't, but it makes you feel like there is some substance to your life so you can have an excuse to avoid living your own life and following your own desires.

I'm sorry if this is harsh, I'm projecting.
>>
some people just deserve to be and belong alone.
>>
>>29248983
>do not feel bad for the shooter
>do not even try to humanize him
I can't not humanize him. He was human. There was something inside him that drove him to do what he did. There's something inside islamic extremists that causes them to want the death of others. I want to empathize with them, I need to know why they feel this way or else how will we be able to discuss anything with them?

>>29248994
You're not being harsh. You're being realistic. I know this too, so I work hard every day to make my life good and enjoy myself. I am pursuing my dreams.

>>29249031
I disagree wholeheartedly. If they want to be alone, that's their choice... but no one deserves to be lonely.
>>
>>29249055

>or else how will we be able to discuss anything with them?
>discuss
>buying into the narrative that terrorists are just misunderstood and all they need is a talking to to set them straight

TOPKEK please be trolling OP. That man was a terrible person.
>>
>>29249691
He was a terrible person, but he was still a person. I agree that for some, it is too late to talk them out of their beliefs. But the next generation can be changed.
>>
>>29249968

Or we could just not allow them to immigrate into our country.

I wonder who they'll listen to, the faggy liberal with depression or their radical family members.
>>
>>29249992
Good luck with your life.
>>
>>29248863
sharia law might actually mean a better world for robots
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.