[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I meet girls at my college orientation? I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1462690113737.jpg (14 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1462690113737.jpg
14 KB, 320x320
How do I meet girls at my college orientation?

I don't want to spend another 4 years single and alone and a virgin. This seems like a good opportunity to meet people. Anybody have advice?
>>
>>29248731
There will be time to talk to them. Introduce yourself, ask where they're from, maybe where they're living. Talk about where you're living and what you heard about it.

Girls are looking to meet people too so it shouldn't be too hard.
>>
>>29248731
this is how college works:

if you have friends in high school: congrats, college will be great for you. you are perfectly able to lose your virginity.

if you were a loner in high school: you are probably autistic and will not make any friends in college. give up hope, don't stay in the dorms or attempt to talk to people
>>
>>29248859
Am I supposed to bring my parents because I feel like that would kill the vibe. I'm not entirely clear on that.
>>
>>29248984
Don't, you want to appear mature and independent.
>>
>tfw gf I'd going to her college orientation soon
>tfw I know she won't do shit because she's afraid of me leaving her
Feels good famalam
>>
>>29248982
I did have friends in high school. I have/had a close group that I hang out with almost every weekend, go to parties, and I'm acquaintances with a lot of people. I knew almost everyone and most people think I'm a pretty nice but quiet person. I just never had luck with girls or really tried talking to them ever.
>>
>>29248731
What state are you in, Cuck?
>>
File: 1454877768948.jpg (81 KB, 924x571) Image search: [Google]
1454877768948.jpg
81 KB, 924x571
>>29248731

I went into college with the same optimism. It just leads to heartbreak. If you haven't changed by now, embrace your inner-robot.
>>
>>29249015
Oregon
>>29249016
Hopefully money will make up for it.
>>
>>29248984
Please don't bring your parents.
What you do is you go to up to a girl who's alone and open with like are you a new freshman/first year student too (even if the answer is obvious), then ask about what she's studying, etc.
Don't appear to force it and try to be as casual as possible.
>>
>>29249213
I don't think you should talk about studies. Nobody gives a shit about that. People want to explore the town/city/campus. Asking about local geography and college life shit is what people want to talk about at orientation, not the bullshit classes they're "excited" to be taking.
>>
>>29248731
>>29249213
Couldn't agree more. Just had orientation 2 days ago and that line works ALL THE TIME just don't be creepy and stare.... also asking about clubs and stuff helps a lot too (Also join some yourself later in the year.)
>>
Try and meet people but honestly focus on joining clubs that interest you. Go out of your way to be active on campus and you'll meet people.
>>
File: Lenin 3.jpg (378 KB, 1389x454) Image search: [Google]
Lenin 3.jpg
378 KB, 1389x454
>>29248731

Stop being a Slavic nationalist and join the KPRF you fascist.
>>
Ok so I just finished my freshman year at a large big ten university so here is my experience. Orientation is bullshit and you probably shouldn't bother getting close to somebody or trying to get numbers or snapchat names. Welcome week or the equivalent of such at your school is going to consist of you pretending to be all friendly with a bunch of strangers who are also pretending. ( everybody acts fake af) the way you meet people and make connections from my experience are from living with them in the dorms, joining clubs and student groups, and having class together.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.