[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How's this for a pick up line?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: cutes.png (9 KB, 269x348) Image search: [Google]
cutes.png
9 KB, 269x348
How's this for a pick up line?
>>
She's gonna tell you to kill yourself because you're a retarded autist
>>
>>29248481
Don't tell her that. Just say "hey"
>>
>>29248592
>>29248481
Yeah dont OP Just say hey. If youve seen her before just be like hey arent you that person from that thing
>>
>>29248561
>>29248592
fuck off she will love the confidence he is showing
>>
>>29248481
send it and post results pls.
>>
>>29248614
This worked for me
>>29248625
Stfu
>>
>>29248625

when a weird kid tries to act confident it comes off as creepy
>>
>>29248659
only if you aren't doing it right, it has to be all or nothing
>>
>>29248481
Unless she's lower tier she's going to either:
A) Ignore you
B) Call you a creep
C) Talk about you to her friends and they're going to ruin your life.

Good luck.
Stay in school, kids.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.