[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there such a thing as objective beauty?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (162 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
162 KB, 1200x1200
Is there such a thing as objective beauty?
>>
>>29248400
Yeah, google beautiful woman don't you notice they all kind of look the same? beauty is achieved by looking as much as possible like the ideal mate.
>>
>>29248400
beauty doesn't exist

what you are feeling is simply the need to spread your genes with someone who is the least likely to share genetic data that is too similar to yours
>>
>>29248476
If this is true, why aren't white people attracted to aboriginals
checkmate
>>
>>29248595

White people love incest. I thought this was clear to everyone.
>>
>>29248595
white people carry the highest amount of the neanderthal gene and neanderthals were one of the closest to intermingle with the denisovans, which aboriginals descend from. you are "cousins"(relatives) as implied by this post >>29248626
>>
>>29248752
my mistake, this post >>29248626
was an attack to white people, though not entirely wrong. aussies are the descendants of isolated prisoners of the british(or was it french) which in turn resulted in frequent incest, which is also why aussies tend to carry a stereotype as the dirty whites within the caucasian heirarchy
>>
File: 1459448573409.jpg (176 KB, 682x1024) Image search: [Google]
1459448573409.jpg
176 KB, 682x1024
>>29248400
No but there is "conventionally attractive"
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.