[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Childhood
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 9
File: 1aPsvlr.png (17 KB, 651x641) Image search: [Google]
1aPsvlr.png
17 KB, 651x641
You had friend when you were a child. What went wrong ?

ITT : share your best bro-tier childhood memory, bonus point if you tell us about why you don't see them anymore
>>
>>29248317
never had friends, just people I stood around with at lunch
>>
File: oe.jpg (5 KB, 200x295) Image search: [Google]
oe.jpg
5 KB, 200x295
>5
>having a bro since preschool
>earliest memory about him concern a snack theft
>during afternoon mandatory nap we snuck in the teacher office
>taking all the twinkies, hiding them outside the class
>and went back to our beds as if nothing happened
>teacher realize snacks are missing
>she got fucking crazy about it
>ensue full body search for every child
>tfw we hid everything in the sandbox outside
>going home time
>we dig everything out of the sand and put it in our backpacks
>his mom came for us
>secretly eat all the snack at his home because tonight is fucking spinach
>I even came up with a plan to get rid of the packings

more ?
>>
>>29248343
tell us about lunch trade then
>>
Loving the 90's threads today.

I met my childhood best friend in kindergarten because we were both outcasts, Used to play imaginary games together every recess. At a certain point she developed a crush on me and decided the best way to go about showing it was bullying. I retaliated. She squealed, I got in trouble and stopped being friends. It was nearly a decade later I learned why she had started bullying, which I could understand but not forgive because she was a hypocritical little tattle-tale.
>>
File: kot_blini.jpg (183 KB, 1124x1024) Image search: [Google]
kot_blini.jpg
183 KB, 1124x1024
>Having friends as a kid

I'd like a KnowYourMeme article for this one lads
>>
>>29248317
Chris was mormon and was doomed from the start.
Last I heard about David, my mom said he'd gotten into a UC school.

Haven't seen any 'friends' from high school in about 6 years.
>>
>>29248317
During six grade my dad gave me a talk about how he didn't need friends and how I shouldn't have friends. I had trouble making friends in general I think and from then on I've never really been able to make friends.
>>
File: sg1.jpg (784 KB, 1280x898) Image search: [Google]
sg1.jpg
784 KB, 1280x898
>8
>watching Stargate with a group of friends
>it aired very late (for kids) every friday
>our parents were cool enough for allowing us to watch it
>tfw best friday nights I will ever had
>falling asleep before the end
>partly because very late
>mostly because SGC Fort (our pillow fortress) was comfy af
>saturdays were awesome, parents out for the groceries
>while we got our breakfast and watched the recordinf of last night on VHS
>afternoon we roleplayed in the neighboorhood as SG1
>tfw today no kid can carry a realistic MP5 toy (fuck P90 btw)
>>
>>29248317
Friends moved. Never got along that well with friends of friends. Never made new friends when I didn't have friends with me.

Lots of good childhood memories, here's one.
>at friends birthday party
>we're all about 15 but having a sleepover because it's fun
>friend I've known for ten years unleashes hell on the toilet, it's clogged bad and there's diarreah sprayed all over, tells me and asks what to do (not my house, but he didn't trust others not to tell everyone)
>I grabbed a sticky note
>stuck it onto the bottom of the seat
"Sorry, sincerely Nathan"
Nathan was another friend, but this guy was the most honest guy someone could know, eagle scout, going to the military to pay for college, etc. The parents never said anything, but I like to think that they believed Nathan had actually written an apology note for wrecking someone's toilet.
>>
File: 2497306899.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
2497306899.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
>>29248317
>no friends
>single mother overworking full time.
>raised in poverty.
>living in ghetto despite being white.
>bought used clothes.
>special ed classes for behavioral problem.
>went to home after school watching cartoon and playing vidya.
The only thing I had was a Nintendo 64 and Lego toys. at least I didn't miss food on the table I guess.
>>
>>29248317
>Bonus point if you tell us about why you don't see them anymore
Married a bitch who cheated on him, she got pregnant, no one knows who the baby daddy is, and he decided to just raise the kid regardless.
>>
>>29248317
I still have friends from childhood. The problem is I never made new friends, so now i just have 3 friends.
>>
>known a guy throughout elementary, middle school, and highschool since every year we were put in the same class
>not exactly friends, but I would always talk to him during the first week of a new school year
>started a youtube channel when I was 16
>22 now and Youtube channel is started to get some recognition
>whenever I stream on Twitch someone posts a really personal detail about me
>the only person to have known that detail is if they went to school with me
>just last week was streaming Overwatch with my boyfriend and his housemate , someone enters the stream and tells my boyfriend my failed attempts of getting guys to like me back in middleschool
>pretty sure it's that one guy I always been to school with but have no proof

This person keeps trying to embarrass me in front of my boyfriend, college friends, and viewers. Doesn't matter if I block him because he always makes another account.
>>
>1 friend
>don't like him
>don't like my family
>don't like school or the peopel there
>"so this is what life is like eh?"
>fast forward 20 years
>psychologists say "it pretty much sounds like you have been abused the most of your life" and show clear sings of distress when I tell them I have basically never been happy for a second
>Meanwhile I thought that life was just supposed to be like this
>Like, if you are happy, you are doing something wrong, are failing and weak.
>>
>>29248448
I wanna hear more about your heist you crazy fucker.
>>
Here's a memory

>2nd grade
>kid named Jake
>Jake was one of "those kids" kicked up to 10
>fucker always had crusty sleeves
>nose dribbling no matter what the weather was like
>that kid
>he usually flips out and has to be sent to the princpal's office or whatever
>pal and I dub these episodes "The Jake Show"
>laughter ensues while Jake flips out
>everyone but my friend and I are scared of him

>fast forward to late spring we're learning about marine life
>Jake doesn't want to learn about Marine life
>Jake wants to fuck around and not do anything
>Teacher is fed up with Jake's antics at this point
>little did she know this episode of The Jake Show was going to be a special one...
>>
>had a friend, let's call him Austin
>would always hang out together, things got heated sometimes but we'd always laugh it off and come back stronger
>one day at the end of term on the last day, see him walking out the front gates
>try to catch up to him
>call out to him
>he turns around and in the most serious tone ever just says "Just fuck off, Anon"
>made me really sad, pissed and confused
>get over it eventually, but never stop wondering why he changed all of a sudden and decided he hated me

>a few years go by, i see his mum every so often, he had a brother too but we rarely saw him
>ask a friend what happened to austin, said he doesn't know, it's like he disappeared off the face of the planet
>nobody else says they ever heard of Austin

What happened? Did he died in some freak accident?
>>
> be homeschooled
> live 8 miles from the nearest gas station
> dense woods, literally had bears
> have no friends entire childhood
> learned sociopathy to cope with isolation
> suprisingly not autistic
>>
>>29248317
I actually had several friends. I think we just grew and drifted apart.
>>
File: bobby boi.jpg (50 KB, 556x561) Image search: [Google]
bobby boi.jpg
50 KB, 556x561
>>29248448
More please.
slojrnglkojsdnklgjsdnoriginalcommentlol
>>
>>29248619
Dang, just cuz' your dad didn't need friends doesn't mean you don't them. Bad parenting.
>>
>be 9
>rich neighbors are throwing a outdoors birthday party to one of their youngest
>we are talking bouncy castles, magic shows clowns, all you can eat buffets you name It.
>a party so big It attracts other kids from nearby
>eventually one kid, let's call him Carlos, start talking to me out of nowhere
>we really hit It of, he was really into pokemon, yu-gi-oh, beyblade and all that fun kid shit
>tfw I made a friend all by myself outside of school
>when the party is over he invites me to his house the next day
>i find out he is a poorfag, lives in the very top apartment with a triangular roof top with three other brothers and his single mom
>the visit was really unpleasant but we just went there to get some toys and then we were on our way
>we most hang out at the park or at the hills behind my house, playing football or showing of our pokemon pogs collection
>one day he takes me to a local laundry

(next post)
>>
>>29248317
>you had friend when you were a child

no, i didn't.
>>
>>29251278
>It was closed because some burglars broke inside but they didn't do a very good job of covering the entrance because we managed to sneak in
>he immediately goes to the cash registrator and take outs all the money inside
>I fucking lose my shit, he said this was a place for retards to do retarded activities and now we were stealing their money
>>
>>29251361
>he tries to calm me down but then some people come near the laundry place
>nervouspepe.jpeg
>we hid behind the place where the clothes are hanging
>all I could think of was my parents disowning me and sending me to their jail (my parents are cops)
>eventually they go away and we sneak out with all the money
>granted with was mostly loose change and only totaled to around 15 euros, but still, I just robbed a store
>we then went to a supermarket and he showed me how to steal snacks and pokemon cards
>yes eventhough we still had the money from our laundry scheme, he still felt the need to steal more
>realize that Carlos might not be a very good influence and stop hanging out with him
>I was getting sick of him and his neediness anyways, he would always want to hang out every day and I needed some alone time.Plus my mom was always treating him super nicely and forced me to give out some of my toys because poorfag
>Only hang out with him when he brings fresh pokemon pogs, just to steal his rare ones.
>He never suspected a thing, and since I was being forced to give out my stuff I thought It was only fair I get something in return.
>Eventually he moves out and I never see him again
>>
File: 1465587950365.jpg (70 KB, 618x564) Image search: [Google]
1465587950365.jpg
70 KB, 618x564
>tfw went to over 10 different schools by the time I was 16
Made friends in three of them and after that I gave up, the feeling moving to another town because dad's job required it was the worst. Made some friends and then had to be separated from them every damn time. It felt terrible. Internet wasnt a common thing everywhere then either and social media wasnt even a thing.
I do ocasionally wonder how those people are doing now, but I doubt they remember me.
I remember years later when I randomly visited a place I used to live in and saw a familiar face, I gathered the courage to say hi and ask if he remembers me. That guy was all "who are you? leave me alone man, Im in a hurry"
fuggg I was heartbroken.
Since then I've gotten comfortable being alone and Im scared of making close friends online and making friends at all irl. Every person who has aproached me irl I have rudely pushed away.
Friends sure were fun while I had them though.
>>
File: -PMuM7qz.jpg (18 KB, 336x268) Image search: [Google]
-PMuM7qz.jpg
18 KB, 336x268
>>29248448
sounds like a recess episode, you have more ?
>>
She went back to Australia. Sad story
>>
>>29248343

i had friends, but i also spent a lot of time standing aroub by myself
>>
>>29248556
Sorry we don't popularize individual board cultures.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.