[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Late-Nite Feels Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: sad wojak.jpg (13 KB, 216x233) Image search: [Google]
sad wojak.jpg
13 KB, 216x233
My passenger headlight just died from either the intense rain or the curb I popped and it's going to cost $200+ that I don't have. My water bottle also broke and my cat chewed through my only earbuds and I'm just having a really really bad day. I can't afford college and I'm afraid of going nowhere and I jut want to disappear and not exist anymore. I want to die but I'm afraid of death and I don't want to carry these negative emotions anymore.

Feels thread I guess. Speak your late-night worries bots.
>>
Im worried that i will never find out what i want to do with my life and i will be stuck working in a kitchen forever despite having a degree
>>
>>29248173
>I want to die but I'm afraid of death and I don't want to carry these negative emotions anymore.

iktf

Do you have a job?
If so, how much do you earn?
If not, do you know any places where you might be able to get one?
>>
A little advice, buy a used headlight assy. from ebay or a junkyard, $20
As long as it's not a mazda or mercedes it should be a piece of cake to replace, just a few bolts
>>
Assuming you didn't fuck the whole assembly, you can replace just the light pretty easy for like $20 or less.
Just go into an AutoZone or similar.
Protip: Do NOT touch the bulb unless you have gloves, oil from your hands will create hotspots on the bulb and blow it out
>>
>>29248232
>>29248259
I would but my car is an 07 Maxima. The whole front fender has to be removed to get to the assembly. I'm going to have to wait a week to get the money together and even then it might be a bigger problem knowing my piece-of-shit car. I'm sorry, I'm very scared and very poor and I'm not quite sure what to do.
>>
>>29248219
I have a job at a local grocery store. It'll be a week until I get the money though and that's a week of driving home praying the cops don't pull me over and ticket me for something I can't control.
>>
I'm a Sim with an afk player. I fulfill my basic biological and instinctual needs, and the rest of the time I'm waiting for instructions that never arrive.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.