[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
EXTROVERTS GET OUT R E E E E YOU DO NOT BELONG HERE. GET THE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (33 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg
33 KB, 396x385
EXTROVERTS GET OUT

R E E
E
E

YOU DO NOT BELONG HERE. GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD.
>>
desu if you're an extrovert and still stuck here, you're life must suck way harder than an introverts'

we introfags are fine with being loners (maybe sometimes getting some feels) but extroverts from what I hear freak the fuck out if they're alone for a moment
>>
>>29248085
>/r9k/ - robot9001
No topic. No demographic. This board isn't yours, you are just squatters here. You don't own it, and you cannot make me leave.

Fuck you. I'm staying.
>>
>>29249204
>newfag comes to /r9k/
>feels entitled to be here, having contributed nothing but chuck-tier shitposts
If there's a wrong type of robot, it's you.
>>
Who else wants to kill some niggers?
>>
>>29249307
Cuck* 06/13/2016
>>
>>29248942
this desu senpai senpai desu senpai senpai
>>
>>29249307
I haven't been banned from posting, have I? I haven't done much more than lurk.

People come to this site, they don't need an account at all, just need to solve a captcha to post, and you think there are requirements or prerequisites to who gets to be in your fucking sad khv club. You have no way of keeping anyone out whatsoever. Accept this.

And I am not one of you. I am not a robot.
>>
>>29249857
>I am not a robot
well, you can be here, but don't expect anyone to be nice. you're a minority and for some reason you feel the need to be here even though you don't relate....how you are this stupid? anyways, conntinue with your shit post, you're really making your cause justified and you yourself as a person OH SO interesting.
>>
>>29249909
>well, you can be here, but don't expect anyone to be nice.
I don't give a fuck, but thanks for the permission I clearly didn't need.

I come to this board because it's basically one giant /b/-style cringe thread. It's entertainment. On the rare occasions that I do post it's usually inflammatory shitposts hating on robots. It usually pisses them off, too.

Don't really care what you say that says about me, either. I'm happy.
>>
>>29249954
hmmmm, sweet berries. did you get enough sleep last night, champ?
>>
>>29249979
I sure fucking did. 'bout twelve hours? Kept waking up, but slept in as well, got a little caught up. Not the case tonight, but I'll worry about that in about 4 hours when I go to work.
>>
File: tumblr_nrvgg1Tkit1u8fi45o1_500.jpg (75 KB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nrvgg1Tkit1u8fi45o1_500.jpg
75 KB, 500x350
>>29249998
>doesn't get the reference
>keeps acting like an idiot on every post
>says he comes here for cringe
>must be reading his own posts
mfw
>>
>>29250025
This must be a really big moment for you

I'm happy and sad for you at the same time because of that

You can have the last word as a consolation prize, since no one else is posting here.
>>
>>29249998
Stop posting, seriously.
>>
>>29250108
Joke's on you, I was only pretending to be retarded!
>>
File: FB_IMG_1465703254940.jpg (23 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1465703254940.jpg
23 KB, 960x540
>>29248085
>be extrovert
>everytime i try to talk to flatmates they are in a huge hurry
>ok.jpg
>look out window and people-watch
>pretend they're my friends
>my real friend is a fern
>at least its living
>scared if I keep going like this ill be friends with inanimate objects and devlop schizophrenia
>at least introverts can just waifu their lives away on animes
An ugly extrovert with a shit personality is the worst kind of fate so reeeee yourself.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.