[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be successful 22yo pure christian girl with a life >get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: Christina_Grimmie.jpg (36 KB, 380x507) Image search: [Google]
Christina_Grimmie.jpg
36 KB, 380x507
>be successful 22yo pure christian girl with a life
>get fatally shot while signing stuff

>be failed overgrown tortured soul waiting for death
>nobody has came to claim our heads

I can't stop thinking about this robots, anyone else feel what I'm feeling?
>>
The guy that killed her seems like a robot. No social media accounts, no trace, nobody fucking knows him. He's balding and ugly.

Anyway if you want something done and nobody else is doing it you have to do it yourself. I would rather you all found peace in life through some other means, but if death is needed you must take it into your own hands.
>>
>>29247917
That parasitic creature you call a woman obviously fucked the guy that killed her over. He just couldn't sit by and watch someone who wronged him get ahead in life. I applaud him, normies will never understand this because they don't get shit on to the degree a robot does. Not only do robots get shit on, everyone laughs and holds it against them but they praise and reward the bully, the piece of shit that stepped on them. This needs to happen more often, bullies being killed, robbed of their reward.
>>
>>29248001
they had no past relationship of any kind.

>>29247946
the cops deleted all his stuff.
>>
File: a.jpg (60 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
60 KB, 900x675
>>29247917
It seems like The Voice...
Got QUIET!
>>
>>29248039
There would be some trace of it somewhere though. They were slow to release the name but still there's usually something cached etc.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.