[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think you would make a good bf, r9k?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: kingofhosts.jpg (68 KB, 1281x680) Image search: [Google]
kingofhosts.jpg
68 KB, 1281x680
Do you think you would make a good bf, r9k?
>>
>>29247910
No I'm too self-centered. I could never support her because I'm too fixated on my own issues. I would retreat to my comfy bed and pc when she could use my presence.
>>
>>29247910
No, I'm clingy and obsessive to the point of verging on stalkerish. That chased off anyone that was dumb enough to ever consider having a relationship with me
>>
I have a gf and no, I'm not a good bf
>>
I'd be the perfect bf except for a single thing: I don't talk.

I don't compliment, I don't do small talk, I don't know what to say under many circumstances.

I can talk for hours on end about shit I find interesting, all my friends think I'm the genuinely funniest guy they know, as well as one of the smartest in some ways. Yet the fact that I can't do small talk will forever barr me from getting a gf

Maybe someday I'll get a qtdeafgf
>>
>>29247910
My gf says yes
>>
first you have to define what is a "good boyfriend" in your opinion
then I would tell what I think a good boyfriend is
then we have to consider what the hypothetical girls thinks what a good boyfriend is
>>
>>29247910
>bf
prob not
>husband
definitely
>>
Yes

Girls please date me now

Thank you

Also Grandma says I'm handsome :)
>>
>>29247910
Yes.

Haha, I lied, no, not really. I just smoke weed and do nothing all day.
>>
No. I'm ugly, but think I deserve better than a 5 so I just end up pumping and dumping a bunch of ugly girls hoping the next will be better.

Essentially the male bebe.
>>
>>29247910
No. I'm way too straight forward to people and I end up being disliked way too often.

Also very hard to get.
>>
Apparently I was a shit boyfriend near the end of my last relationship, and "ruined" my girlfriend's life. Which is kinda bullshit because she's more organized and well liked and socially adept then I am, but whatever. It is what it is. Honestly I'm not even really surprised. I don't even like myself for the most part so I get why she wouldn't like me. I had moments of being a good boyfriend though so I've got that going for me.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.