[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
That moment you realize you're more interesting than everyone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: home_steve_irwin.jpg (25 KB, 370x234) Image search: [Google]
home_steve_irwin.jpg
25 KB, 370x234
Normies don't have any balls. No matter how socially accepted they are, they're all boring pussies. When they go camping, they do the same fucking shit they do at home: party, only in the woods to they can Instagram it and make everyone think they're so adventurous. When I camp, I want to survive off the land and have a spiritual experience.

I feel like I'm the only one around here with dreams to actually see the whole world, and by that I don't mean being a normie touristfag, but really soaking it up and putting myself in the shoes of others, even if it means living in poverty for a while. Not staying at 5 star hotels and trying new restaraunts. I wanna travel down the amazon river and have a story to tell, face the rapids of the Zambezi, camp out in the tundra, climb a volcano. But everyone thinks I'm crazy and would rather take dad's RV a half hour away to some forest preserve.

Normies are boring as shit. Where are all my outdoorsman master racers at?
>>
Sometimes I take a train a few towns over away and spend a weekend homeless
>>
>>29247907
How often do you camp? I used to go hiking and kayaking a lot but I didn't go camping. The idea of overnight trips made me nervous.
>>
>>29248034

Not very often because the idea of camping is a once in a blue moon sort of huge event to all my normie friends, but I just got a canoe. Going to take that baby out by myself all summer while learning how to survive in the wild. Next year I may go up to Quebec and camp by myself if I'm confident enough that I won't end up dying.
>>
Normies are indeed just too close-minded and boring
>live in amazing uni campus, surrounded by amazing forests filled with trails
>normies get surprised when I tell them I went into the forest alone, ask "why"
>could not believe me when I say I've spent nights in the forest in my comfy hammock, literally too dense to comprehend why someone would do that
>>
>>29248110
Have you ever read the book Into the Wild? You sound like Chris McCandless.
>>
>>29247907
>le epic normies are boring meme

That's nice coming from somebody who stays at home and dreams yet does nothing. Chad who's visited around 70 countries (depending on how you define country) which has included travelling on the Zambezi and climbing volcanoes here, calling you a faggot.
>>
Listening to normie vacation stories is always so weird to me
>Ignored the unique history, anthropology, geography, and zoology/biology of wherever they went
>Spend most of their time at clubs or drinking
>Go to trendy tourist places but purely to get social media profile pictures
>See everything through their camera
>Don't learn anything or truly experience anything knew, just live their typical lifestyle in a different place and try to look trendy
>>
>>29248146

Not him, but I have. I'm bored and feel like there's nothing here for me in society. Everyone else is having fun and its all just passing me by. I'm not a NEET but I don't have friends or a gf. Sometimes I think of abandoning society and running off to go adventuring around the world.

Maybe I'd meet some interesting people along the way and find a place for myself in the world.
>>
>>29248193

>visited over 70 countries
>life is so fulfilling

>posts on 4chan

It doesn't add up buddy
>>
>>29248245
>implying contented people don't waste time on the internet after exams are over
>>
>>29248237

Also robots, go hiking or exploring sometime if you get the opportunity. It takes away all of your existential angst for a while and you really feel alive.
>>
>>29248237
It probably wouldn't turn out the way you think it will. I'm not trying to be cynical because some people really do travel the word and experience incredible things.

I think what you and op want is a collection memories that you can brag about to girls who will fuck you. You're future hipsters, about to get tattoos in Guam that they'll show drunk girls that are a decade younger than them. Mumbling a bunch of pseudo-spiritual garbage about the vastness of the world and the enigmatic peoples of the orient you've encountered really does work to get people laid though so I hope it works out.
>>
>>29248310

Op here, not even close to describing me. I want to fucking get away from people. The idea of being alone in the wilderness soothes me and actually makes me not give a shit about impressing females.
>>
>>29248267

Hey faggots, Chad here. Just got back from Zamzambabwenab and wanted to remind you that you're all losers.

My soulless existence tops all of yours.
>>
>>29248351
So get the fuck out of the house, do what you're talking about and stop sentimentally telling yourself you're somehow special. Sorry but you're just another narcissistic loser.
>>
File: 1465456120942.jpg (214 KB, 345x336) Image search: [Google]
1465456120942.jpg
214 KB, 345x336
>>29248355
Kek. Almost spat out all my wine.
>>
>>29248224
That's not normie, that's just tacky as fuck and retarded. I know this degenerate cunt who does the EXACT SAME FUCKING POSE on her European tour.
>>
>>29248310

That's not what I want though. I just want to experience life for once.

I don't want to become a 30+ year old wizard living a dull existence without ever having had a gf or any real friends, or having ever experienced life. That sounds terrible to me and that's the road I'm on right now.
>>
>>29248581
Fucking girls isn't experiencing life? Collecting stories to share with people isn't experiencing life?

Maybe the hipsters are on to something. At least they have the decency to try living.
>>
>>29248673
As has been established, the robot lives off sour grapes. It's rude to point our their logical failings.
>>
>>29248673

Nah, you were saying that the only reason we wanted to explore was to have things to brag about to girls. I never said collecting memories and having sex aren't experiencing life senpai.
>>
Robots, let's all get together and travel to uncharted places in the world.
>>
>>29248913

>a bunch of autists flying around the world spreading memes and rare Pepes
>>
>>29248581
Hey, I'm 35 and everything you described in your scenario.

It isn't too bad once you realize the situation you are in, and if you keep yourself busy
>>
>>29248928
It would be a blast, you can't deny that.
>>
>>29248193
>"""Chads"""" that browse 4chan
lmao more like pretentious beta faggot with superiority complex
>>
solo /trv/ is a pretty robot friendly hobby desu
>>
You'll look like an even bigger fucking faggot as a carcass than you ever did in life.
>>
>>29247907
Normie = normal = boring = sheep

Even the greatest artists hated normies.
Noone will remember a faceless robot.

Yes, they are week.
>>
>>29247907
The worst part is the Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat bullshit.
Let's not forget the "YEEEAAAAH" as someone just drinks from a bottle longer than the usual one or two seconds.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.