[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why aren't you muslim yet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
File: 1465794813702.jpg (399 KB, 1190x1174) Image search: [Google]
1465794813702.jpg
399 KB, 1190x1174
Why aren't you muslim yet?
>>
Because I'm agnostic atheist masterrace
>>
>>29247651
Atheism is such a jew meme. It pushes degeneracy. It benefits Chad's and stacies with sexual liberation. Humans need religion to control them and give them something to work for.
>>
>>29247766
>>29247766
>It benefits Chad's and stacies with sexual liberation.
incorrect
Millennials are the least sexually active generation since before WW2. Baby boomers and gen X had orgies the way we play MMOs
>>
>>29247766
>atheism causes sexual liberation
explain this virgin board then, please
>>
>>29247829
atheism is tied to new wave of liberalism, lgbt openness, feminism and all sorts of things the common contrarian 4channer would hate so they believe it's bad
>>
>>29247651
Because Muslim unironically worship the same Jew god as them.

Also, Taoist.
>>
>>29247766
>human needs religion to control them

Lmao you are literally a cuck, a christcuck lol
Literally founded on Joseph getting cucked and Mary going, I dindu nuffin
>>
It's a shit ideology.
>>
>>29247766
>Humans need religion to control them and give them something to work for.
Atheism encourages humans to actually work for something in this world.
>>
>>29248442
Atheism doesn't encourage shit nigger. It's not an ideology but a lack of one

t. Atheist
>>
>>29248525
My point is not believing in a fantasy afterlife makes you realize this is all we've got and we should work to make it nice.
>>
>>29248547
except every athiest i've met is an egotistical asshole that doesn't want to take personal accountability for their actions

i'm not religious by any means, but don't be the pot calling the kettle black
>>
>>29248591
I've met plenty of people like that who are religious and not religious. I don't think there is a correlation really.
>>
because im not a simple minded savage that hates anything thats remotely different to me?
>>
Whos ali??

And jesus just looks like he would be better in the sack. Its probably because the other guys eyebrows. Kinda womanly

....aren't middle eastern guys hairy beast with unibrows? Was Muhammad middle eastern?......was jesus middle eastern??
>>
>>29247651
I don't feel the need to read a 1500 year old text written by a pedophilic warlord
>>
>beta, alpha, cuck, virgin, sjw

This is just stupid, c'mon. No one with an ounce of dignity embarks on a spiritual path described with dumb memes. If you actually see the world this way I pity you.
>>
>>29247651
Because there's no afterlife or anything supernatural

We are just organisms
>>
>>29248710
>>beta, alpha, cuck, virgin, sjw
Sounds like a Trump supporter desu.
>>
>>29248710

Not to mention the focus is on which 'prophet' is more masculine than the other. This shouldn't be the case. We should be comparing the merits of each figure's philosophical systems. That is what matters most.

This is almost like my "dad is stronger than your dad". It's so pathetic.
>>
Muhammad and his followers are degenerates
>>
>>29248732

Your conclusion is needlessly reductive. We are more than organisms.
>>
>>29248607
This.
Crappy people exist in any group, decent/good people exist in most groups; theism and atheism are no different.
>>
>>29248799

You people shoot yourself in the foot in relying exclusively on 'degenerate'. Your voice would hold more weight if you went behind a simplistic categorization by describing what is 'degenerate' in depth.
>>
>>29248846

>behind

Meant beyond*
>>
Hey at least this thread isn't on /his/
fuckingkillme
>>
>>29248865

/his/ would tear it apart for being bereft of any substance, hopefully.
>>
>>29247651
Because I grew out of believing in magic, desu.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.