[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would it be possible for one man to kill everyone in the world?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1459357808269.png (2 MB, 1000x1482) Image search: [Google]
1459357808269.png
2 MB, 1000x1482
Would it be possible for one man to kill everyone in the world?
>>
>>29247557
yes.
>Is it possible for you not to be a fag
No.
>>
>>29247568
How?
Regardless of whether or not I'm a fag.
>>
>>29247595
he could press the release all nukes button and by chance everyone could be in one place
>>
>>29247557
Directly? Unlikely. Indirectly? Most definitely.
>>
>>29247636
By what means?
>>29247619
Good luck doing that though. Could work maybe.
>>
>>29247660
>By what means?
>Being this boring
Stock Market crash, brainwashing people into terrorism, being the leader of a country and starting shit, creating a new virus and releasing it to the world.
>>
>>29247619
that wouldn't kill everyone you dumbass
>>
>>29247557
Yes very easily. Just get access to one major countries nukes and all the countries will fire them when he does. All life on Earth ends.
>>
>>29247557
Develop a deadly virus that mutates easily and spreads by air
>>
>>29248357
>everyone in one place
How not?
>>
>>29248357
>that wouldn't kill everyone
>the release all nukes button
I thought you were a robot, not an idiot
>>
>>29248462
>believing what Hollywood tells you
no it wouldnt kill everyone, a couple billions maybe if you aim at the right places but not everyone
>>
>>29248507
You are illiterate. He verbatim said
>by chance everyone could be in one place
There's only one place to aim, the one place where everyone is
>>
7billion people, if you killed someone every 5 seconds, it'd take 1110 years to kill everyone. You'd need to be really efficient.
>>
Wait a couple hundred years or so, be an asteroid miner. Then drop a ten mile wide rock on the Earth. Everyone dies off like the dinosaurs.
>>
>>29247557
If one man owned a space freighter, and one man dragged an asteroid to Earth, yes.
>>
>>29247557
Hitler kinda tried it but you know how that turned out
>>
File: 1-nuclear-launch-code.jpg (69 KB, 650x374) Image search: [Google]
1-nuclear-launch-code.jpg
69 KB, 650x374
>>29247557
Yes. All you need is access to a nuclear launch site.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.