[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw not gay but love balls I'm not even memeing, they're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7
File: nuts.jpg (329 KB, 2668x2000) Image search: [Google]
nuts.jpg
329 KB, 2668x2000
>tfw not gay but love balls
I'm not even memeing, they're just hot. Not dicks, not male bodies, just nice balls.

Tell me about your balls robot.
>>
All men admire big balls.

Hence all the sayings.
>>
>>29247646
I know it's pretty gay but I'm glad I'm not alone at least.
I'd love to gently handle some nice robot balls
>>
Are your balls sensitive anons?
>>
File: afg.jpg (29 KB, 487x580) Image search: [Google]
afg.jpg
29 KB, 487x580
Don't be shy anons, I know some of you must have some sensitive balls, they don't have to be big, your just as much a man to me with normal balls.
>>
>>29248214
ooopsie, *you're
>>
>>29248214
my balls are really big but not that sensitive, i love touching them more than my dick, and man the smell of sweaty balls make me horny as fuck.
>>
>>29248289
Super hot desu. I do the same, prefer touching my balls because it feels so good, and they smell so ripe when sweaty. Popped a boner just writing this. Would love to massage your big manly balls.
>>
>>29248319
you know, i fantasize about sucking a big pair of heavy balls i bet it taste salty and delicious
>>
>tfw my first and only boyfriend had tiny hairy balls
>tfw I could hardly suck on or lick them or hold them
It really disappointed me because in videos..men have bigger balls than that and I always wanted to play with some and tease a man by handling them.
>>
my ballsweat smells kinda like chocolate

what can you say about me?
>>
>>29248359
I'm really new to gay stuff in general as I've repressed it forever, but that sounds wonderful. I'd love to tongue your big heavy balls while stroking them gently with my fingers.
>>29248380
That's too bad, but all balls are good in a way.
>>29248387
I'd love to nuzzle close to them and see for myself, then give a taste test.
>>
File: 3838509385.jpg (223 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
3838509385.jpg
223 KB, 800x600
Any kind anons want to post their balls for me? I will be sweet about them, no meanies here!
>>
>>29247420
I would suck and fuck that dick so hard just for the aesthetics of it
>not even gay
>>
>>29248585
Same, I'm not gay but I want to suck a robot's sensitive balls!
>>
>>29247420
Would you say sucking your own dick makes you gay?

I do it sometimes and always think "man, I have a dick in my mouth" but then I'm like "but when I masturbate, I have a dick in my hand. Same difference as long as I don't swallow" sound right?
>>
>tfw love big balls but mine are small
I once did no fap for like two weeks and they became really heavy and sensitive though so that was pretty good
>>
>>29248691
Sucking your own dick isn't any gay than masturbating, it's just pleasuring yourself.
I agree completely, you're safe from the gay.
>>
>>29248572
i can show you, do you got a KiK?
>>
>>29248701
Small balls are okay too! I'd love to have you save up for a few weeks so I could play with those heavy, sensitive balls, and tease a big load out of you.
>>
>>29248711
Oh thank god. I love sucking dick, but only if it's my own. I mean I like the feeling both in my dick and my mouth, it's a rush.
>>
>>29248713
I don't, I'm sorry anon!
>>
>>29248711
>you're safe from the gay
not if I find him and suck his dick real hard
>>
s-s-stop you guys, you are making me horny.
i haven't fapped since yesterday so my balls are heavy.

>tfw no qt robot bf to touch and lick his balls
>>
>>29248711
sucking your own dick is gay. lol no question about it
>>
i have pretty huge balls. even had a doctor comment on it once during a physical, which was kinda awkward. i guess they're nice but they can be difficult, especially in the summer
>>
someone post your balls already
>>
File: iqszi5htR6OAb.jpg (1 MB, 1050x1062) Image search: [Google]
iqszi5htR6OAb.jpg
1 MB, 1050x1062
this is why god invented futa
>>
>>29249049
>futa
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
delete this
>>
File: 15237878.png (260 KB, 461x357) Image search: [Google]
15237878.png
260 KB, 461x357
>>29247420
>not gay but love balls
>>
>>29249049
moar, i always seen these captions but i never find the set or anything
>>
File: balls.jpg (83 KB, 505x305) Image search: [Google]
balls.jpg
83 KB, 505x305
Sure, here you go.

oregano balls
>>
Lopsided man reporting in.
>>
>>29248746

sounds like you need to start 69ing with other guys. not even trollingi bet youd like it
>>
>tfw extremely sensitive internal organs between your legs in an unprotected bag of skin
Always been jealous of grills for this reason.
>>
File: turkey-testicles-handful.jpg (49 KB, 473x307) Image search: [Google]
turkey-testicles-handful.jpg
49 KB, 473x307
>>29247420
>not a single robot posted this
For shame /r9k/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyNJZ-2Dod4
>>
>>29249778
Maybe, anon. Maybe.

Not something I'd do right now, but my ex girl really fucked me up and women disgust me. Easy transition.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.