[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shitty jaw / chin general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: consider_suicide.jpg (191 KB, 1392x1600) Image search: [Google]
consider_suicide.jpg
191 KB, 1392x1600
Having a good jawline and chin is literally the single most important thing that makes you attractive to women. You could be tall and fit, but if you have a shitty jawline or chin, you are down to the same level as the average robot. Women would rather be with a short, chubby guy with an alpha jawline than be with you.

If you have a recessed chin or weak jaw, you're fucked when it comes to women.
>>
I doubt the chins is the only thing wrong with you. Ugly faggots always deluding themselves with "I look good if only I..."

no, you're just ugly
>>
actually, chinless guys are attractive if the rest of their face is attractive. it's a cute look that makes you look younger (only applies to women who like young guys I guess). teen girls will hate you but lots of milfs are going to be all about that.
>>
>>29247396

GROW A BEARD GROW A BEARD GROW A BEARD YOU HUGE FAGGOT

There are so many damning features a person could have, but you're fixated on the ONE that you can cover up without any effort. It actually takes less effort to cover it with a beard than to expose it to the world.
>>
That is the primary purpose of growing a beard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2q9ugg9i0cQ
>>
>>29247496
>shittychin fag here

I'm waiting until I can grow better facial hair so I can grow a proper beard. If it turns out that I can't, I'll probably consider getting plastic surgery. Girls have told me that I have great eyes and eyebrows, but my shitty ass chin ruins the whole thing.
>>
>>29247527
>tfw over 800ng test in my blood
>cannot grow a beard
>but have good maxilla
Not sure how to feel about this.
>>
>>29247683
>but have good maxilla

get out of here chad
>>
>>29247396
How else could you get out of the mother's womb, jaws have to be fucked up in order to have easy birth
>inb4 what is cassarian
>>
what does a "good" jawline/chin even look like

i see these things mentioned all the time but what actually constitutes to their "goodness"
>>
seeing this shit every day inspired me to get the jaw surgery
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 844x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 844x1136
is this the face of the "dark triad" I hear about?
>>
File: dani.jpg (284 KB, 1310x1633) Image search: [Google]
dani.jpg
284 KB, 1310x1633
MDDFR28GW0O0tfkVt_
>>
>>29247396
"Orthodontists" are typically the ones who cause this shit.

They use "spacers" and rubber bands to deform your jaw.

My parents were obsessed with cosmetics.

They sacrificed the health of my jaw and teeth so I could have "straight teeth," even though it mean I wouldn't even be able to fully close my jaw.

Yet I'll never see a penny from the "orthodontist" or my parents. They will never recognize what they did to me. My jawline was sacrificed because they chose to pay some witch doctor to change how my teeth were lined up.

Everyone involved owes me their lives --- And the same goes for anyone affected by this. Don't let the people who deformed you get a free ride. Don't let them enjoy the wealth they accumulated while they deformed you.
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 225x225
>when you take a side pic of yourself

Legitimately questioning suicide right now.
>>
I took a side pic and it's not as bad as I thought it would be. Still not great, though. I think I work it. When I was a teenager, my dad took me into a surgeon to try to convince me I needed to get a chin implant, telling me it was just an orthodontic appointment.
>>
Dude, my ex's brother has a chin like that, he's a ginger, weighs 90 pounds, is 5'7, works at Mcdonalds, lives with his parents and is fairly autistic...he has girls all over him. Apparently he's hung, though, so that could be it. He also used to never give a fuck til he got oneitis for some sweaty disease ridden cunt that spends his money on coke.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.