[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did you realize that women were a meme? >says all this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 8
File: 512201622658.jpg (181 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
512201622658.jpg
181 KB, 768x1024
When did you realize that women were a meme?

>says all this shit while together
>when we break up she still wanted to be friends
>has ignored me completely since we broke up 2 years ago
>>
>>29247371
>when we break up she still wanted to be friends
This is just their "get out of jail free" card to try and soften the blow. It's just a lie when they say this, it's happened to me twice now.
>>
Why can't women just be cute dudes with pussies? Why do they have to be so fucking dumb?
>>
>>29247371
Women are momental creatures. You turned her off when she was in the moment.
>>
Had exactly the same situation with my ex it's unreal how much shit they chat about being in love with you,I can't take any girl seriously since it
>>
>implying 80% of that wasn't made up bullshit because she'd feel guilty about being indifferent on your 1 year anniversary
>>
>>29247371
I keep telling you normos, women aren't human. They are intelligent parasites that need to be stripped of their rights.
>>
>>29247371
Feelings are never constant, not for anyone. She probably still loves you on some level, which is why she refuses to talk to you. Only way she can move on.
>>
If a women is not attracted to a guy then she doesn't even regard him as a human male with basic human thoughts/emotions.
>>
I will let you faggots in a little secret the only way to keep a girl in love with you, is to keep her guessing about how you feel about her.
'til you marry her that is.
>>
File: 1465597396736.jpg (134 KB, 1277x718) Image search: [Google]
1465597396736.jpg
134 KB, 1277x718
>>29247371
long, long time ago

took a bit for me to accept but BOY when i did
>>
>>29247371
her handwriting bothers me
>>
File: 1465764506416.jpg (43 KB, 456x461) Image search: [Google]
1465764506416.jpg
43 KB, 456x461
>>29247516
>this is what women think to keep themselves from feeling accountability and guilt
>>
>>29247371
That is a note from someone in a relationship that's on the rocks. Are you guys seriously so autistic to see the unhappiness and disatisfaction in that note? You think everything is alright because she put "xoxo ily" at the end?
>>
I've only had sex once and it was with some girl who had a boyfriend. She would show me his texts about how in love he was with her and laugh at how pathetic he was. She was a fucking ten but the sex wasn't worth learning that kind of shit about women. I used to be a super fucking beta romantic guy and now I cannot stop seeing women as whores.
>>
>>29247551
>>29247583
why can't real girls look like anime girls
3d pigs are so ugly
>>
>>29247596
I don't really see it. I broke up with her.
>>
>>29247596
man i didnt even read the note but if having a gf means reading into shit all the time i'd rather just jerk off

her fault for not saying shit outright
>>
>>29247596
did we read the same note?
>>
>>29247639
fucking this

how retarded is having to "read into" someone instead of them just telling you when they want or feel? they are just walking talking bait posts
>>
>>29247596
This. OP sounds like an asshole desu. Glad the girl made it out okay.
>>29247663
You have no idea how to read people, do you?
>>
>>29247721
I do.
there is no way you can infer all of that from that note.
>>
>>29247371
Holy fuck op sounds like kind of a douche
>>
>i can't help myself, i'm a girl
this is why i can never ever take them seriously. when all the cards are down, they're going to concede to their nature.
>oh gosh *feints* i just can't help it, i'm a woman
>i'm so euphoric, i'm a woman, i can't help it *whoosh* oh my goodness. :3
>>
>>29247721
How do I sound like the asshole? You don't even know me.
>>
>>29247777
They're inferior to men yet we let them vote, why?
>>
>>29247371
This brings back some memories fuck
>>
>>29247777

checced

>woosh

i had a few hue's
>>
>>29247639
>>29247663
It's not even a matter of deciphering what she actually means, it's right there in plain text
>she's emotional (because she's unhappy)
>her bf won't even hang up pics of her (he doesn't care about her? Ashamed? Cheating?)
>she thanks him for "working on making her feel more loved" (he obviously doesn't care about her)
If their relationship is so unstable that she has no choice but to include an issue in every sentence of a sweet little card celebrating their anniversary, yeah, I'm not surprised they broke up.
>>
>>29247721
>glad the girl made it out okay

What do you mean by this? Please don't respond by insulting me or avoiding the question, I really want to know.

Did you think OP was going to hurt her? Do you think relationships that involve girls writing letters like that are prone to violence, either emotional or physical? I can't help but feel like you're being way too dramatic. I don't think there was anything to make it out of.
>>
>>29247777
>>i can't help myself, i'm a girl
I've literally never heard a woman say this, and I am around girls all day. I actually thought this was bait when I read that line because it is so unusual.
>>
>>29247830
I feel like you're reading way too into this with no prior knowledge of the extent of the relationship. It was an ldr because I was away at college. I didn't have pictures to hang up which is why she sent some. Our relationship before I went to college was obviously less stressful since I was close by and able to see her more often so obviously not being able to see me in person was not ideal for her.
>>
>>29247830
sounds like you are making excuses for her.
>>
>>29247583
>implying men don't "fall out of love" with women all the time
>implying men don't lie about feeling something for a girl just to fuck and chick her all the time
implying OP wasn't the one that broke up with her anyway
Women are so ebil!1!
>>
>>29247931
>men
>chad who used you up and discarded you for being an east slut

pick just one
>>
>>29247830
>It's not even a matter of deciphering what she actually means, it's right there in plain text
Nah, "right there in plain text" would be "I'm unhappy because you don't care about me". Not all the lovey dovey shit she wrote instead. If I have to extract meaning from what you say like I'm back in high school doing a book assignment, I'm putting in too much effort and again, I'd rather jerk off.
>>
>>29247927
>I didn't have pictures to hang up which is why she sent some.
She literally said, "I know you don't like to hang up pictures of us, but..."
>>29247929
There is nothing to excuse her for, what the fuck. The relationship between them was not working out and you can sense the strain from that note alone.
>>29247957
It is not lovey dovey, it is a list of several things wrong with their relationship that ends with "xoxo"
>>
>>29247371
This is the kind of card I got from the woman I dated for 2 years who had her IUD taken out without telling me so she could get pregnant and then leave me for her ex-girlfriend. I would post them if I hadn't thrown them away. Jokes on her. The state of California doesn't let you keep a father away from his daughter just because you want to be a dyke.
>>
>>29247992
>It is not lovey dovey, it is a list of several things wrong with their relationship that ends with "xoxo"
I read it as lovey dovey. If I read it wrong, that means she wrote it wrong, and she's probably a stupid cunt.
>>
>>29247992
Because my roommates were jackasses. I had tons of stuff going up back in my room at home.
>>
>>29248018
>>29247957
>>29247663
>>29247639
Why are robots so shit at critical thinking?
>>
>>29247547
>Keep me constantly entertained and uncertain. But not so much that I can convince myself that you're cheating on me. Don't show any vulnerability- ever or I'll leave you. Don't be anything less then my indestructible rock at every moment, oh and don't ever expect me to return any of this care in more then the most shallow, superficial way

Women are a meme. Fuck everything about them
>>
>>29248064
Not worth my time to think critically and decipher bitchspeak.
>>
>>29247830
>It's right there in plain text
>it's a note talking about how happy she is
>but really she means shes sad

you are stupid
>>
>>29247413
Maybe not. My gf is good friends with most of her exes and talks to them regularly.
>>
File: 1459900324323.png (19 KB, 300x309) Image search: [Google]
1459900324323.png
19 KB, 300x309
>>29247992
>It is not lovey dovey, it is a list of several things wrong with their relationship that ends with "xoxo"
>I didn't know it was possible to love someone this much!
>I still get nervous for dates and I'M ALWAYS HAPPY
>YOU ARE SO HANDSOME AND I THINK WE LOOK GREAT TOGETHER
>I CAN'T DESCRIBE MY LOVE FOR YOU, JUST KNOW THAT I AM OVER THE MOON
>I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU YOU ARE PERFECT LET ME SUCK YOUR COCK MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
>>
>>29248078
We need more robots to become traps or cuteboys. Once we reach a 50-50 ratio we can leave the normie world behind.
>>
>>29247992
>There is nothing to excuse her for, what the fuck
excusing her for putting all the blame on the guy for how shitty their relationship was(if we go by what you are inferring) you are basically leaving her scot-free of any blame, any way you can use your inferring powers to see if she might have done something too?
>>
>>29248101
Notice how each one of those points was either followed or preceded by something negative? The strain is really apparent.
>>29248044
From the way she put it, I got the impression that she felt is was a personal choice made by you, and it probably hurt her feelings. Regardless I'm not trying to say you were a horrible boyfriend, just saying the relationship was clearly rocky and probably would not last too long after.
>>
>>29247413
can confirm, has happened to me on several occasions
>>
>>29248104
im doing my part senpai, hrt coming soon

no bully plz i am not attention seeking itt disregard this post any further
>>
File: (you) (you) (you).jpg (52 KB, 612x380) Image search: [Google]
(you) (you) (you).jpg
52 KB, 612x380
>>29248104
why does the LGBT target disenfranchised men on r9k so much?
>>
>>29248121
>putting all the blame on the guy for how shitty their relationship was
I didn't mean to suggest that, I was just saying she was unhappy and did not feel enough love from her boyfriend.
>see if she might have done something too?
She was emotionally unstable, needy, demanding and insecure.
>>
Going through this right now, OP. I'm not sure how much of it was truthful, because I think she was worried about upsetting me, but I still felt like she genuinely loved me.

We haven't talked for a week. I sent her a small message with a question, but she ignored me. I still want to recover it, but I can't get up the courage to ask her to talk.
>>
>>29248166
easy pray son
hopefully this faggot>>29248165 cuts his balls off and is passable
>>
>>29248165
Good, hopefully it won't fuck up your brain and turn you into a cunt.

>>29248166
You're confusing genuine /lgbt/ posters (not me) with prison-gay robots (me). I really just want something to cuddle and fuck, that won't get pregnant or say stupid shit all the time.
>>
>>29248137
I was and still am really depressed and withdrawn so around that time it was affecting our relationship, which was long distance ( more stress). Overall women are a meme and ldrs don't work for me.
>>
File: 1443841856282.png (149 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1443841856282.png
149 KB, 499x499
>>29248099
Oh boy. That's not something you should be okay with.
>>
>>29247371
Why would you ever wanna be her friend? If you aren't getting pussy there's no reason to have anything to do with her. You're blessed she hasn't said anything to you since then.
>>
>>29248271
I don't have any friends so one friend would have been nice to have.
>>
>>29247872
Sounds like the girl was having a shitty time and was blaming herself for it. Don't necessarily think that it was abusive, but getting your victim to think everything is their fault is a classic abuse strategy
>>
File: feelsguy.png (5 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
feelsguy.png
5 KB, 645x773
>>29248288
aw man, no one deserves that anon
>>
>>29248288
Anon why would someone you dumped want to be your pal? Be reasonable
>>
>>29248449
She brought it up. Plus we barely knew each other before we started dating and our friendship was pretty much our relationship. So yeah I was taken aback when she still wanted to be friends but realized it wasn't going to happen when she called to talk to me a day or two after and told me to "fuck off and have a good rest of your life without me". She didn't know that I was depressed and wanting to die
>>
>>29247371
Recognize your recent effort

Holy shit i bet you were a drop kick. Shes much better off without you dragging her down
>>
>>29248535
No woman wants to be your friend after they dump you, its just a way of softening the blow

I bet even if you did the dumping she manipulated thr situation so you'd be forced to do it

Tbh youre probably early 20s and have no idea of the effort needed to make a relationship work
>>
>>29248631
Sure I'm 20, I dumped her, but I had been ignoring her and essentially skipping classes to sleep and play video games in my dorm room alone. I broke up with her via skype and she begged me not to. I'm aware that there's a lot of effort necessary to make a relationship work and I know that I'm not good or ready for that
>>
File: 1458057523285.jpg (257 KB, 1520x2688) Image search: [Google]
1458057523285.jpg
257 KB, 1520x2688
>>29248631
>even if you did the dumping she manipulated thr situation so you'd be forced to do it
And robots say women can't accept responsibilities for their actions
>>
>>29248099
I have bad news for you desu
>>
>>29248210
>I fucked up
>So its her fault

Step up your game anon.
>>
>>29248714

Are you going to talk lie a weasely retard with ur "no u" sophisticated arguments all the time, or are you gonna overcome those several billion fewer neurons that God gave you in exchange for an easy life as a woman and try to reason through what you think before you post it, you dumb slut?

Your post is a hilarious demonstration of the post it quotes. You're trying to manipulate the poster into thinking they are like you. Its so disgusting. You dumb nasty roastie slut.
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.