[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it wrong to cuck Chad?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1444721859733.jpg (178 KB, 750x864) Image search: [Google]
1444721859733.jpg
178 KB, 750x864
Recently broke up with my gf and have slept with one girl, she had a long term bf who is tall, going to good uni and is a total normie/chad. Went out again last night, this other girl, too had a tall (6'3"), muscular chad bf. Except I drove her home despite her making out with me and wanting the D, because I said she'd regret it.

I talked to her today and she wants to come over tonight.
Idk what do. I can't tell if I feel bad for her bf, or am a scared bitch of him because he's blue collar chad. I'm 6'2", but he hits the gym everyday and I don't want drama, although she assured me noone would find out.

I would never cuck a robot.
>>
If hes a chad he wont give a fuck, hes probably fucking tons of girls at his uni.
>>
>>29247286

Not true, because I think it's a sign of disrespect and a threat to his status.
>>
>>29247319
>giving a shit about disrespecting Chad
kys
>>
>>29247850
I don't really care, but other people do, and it would have social impacts. People would think you're a snake or sly you know?
>>
>>29247866
op stop being a cuck and toughen up and fuck that sweet pussy. keep it up and you'll be the cuck. men are hunters.
>>
>>29247269

She's a whore, robot. You probably don't want to hear this, but let her go. Chad's will be chads, but dont enable this Stacy.
>>
>>29247269

Do it, you have a rare opportunity to avenge potentially hundreds of robots that directly had their life made worse by this Chad
>>
>>29247269
If hes a good guy don't do it.
But if he's a cunt, then do it.

Its a proper scumbag thing to do OP and people will find out and lose respect for you.
>>
>>29247269
if she'll cheat for you she'll cheat on you, i wouldnt do it. i might tell chad for the keks
>>
File: wew.png (43 KB, 410x410) Image search: [Google]
wew.png
43 KB, 410x410
>>29247866
You would do the complete opposite of hurt his reputation you fucking idiot. If he's already a chad now you would just give him the sympathy card on top of it.

>My girlfriend cheated on me
>I know how I can make you feel better Chad
>I think me and my friend can help you get over her Chad

Also like others have said if he's a true chad he's probably fucking other girls anyway.
>>
you sound like a good person

don't do it

>>29247884
dont listen to this faggot he probably has no experience whatsoever

>>29247896
do not enable the stacey i agree. Stacey wins from this because she can find another chad. You lose because your reputation could get fucked and because chad might start some shit
>>
>>29247900
kek, the only think that is making me consider it desu

>>29247884
I get what you're saying, but it's a very underage B& thought to have

>>29247912
I don't want a relationship at all and she knows this. She just wants my dick. Idk, I'm pretty good looking and I have this magnetic personality which really engagers some girls, or so I'm told.

>>29248005
Thanks anon, I try, but I've already cucked someone, and feel bad about it. No one will find out so that's ok. With this current girl, the chance of everyone finding out is high.
>>
>>29247269
>I would never cuck a robot.
that is very honorable actually.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.