[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Degenerate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
It's finally hit me that I'm a filthy degenerate betafag

>Alt-right
>Barely passed high school despite being one of the smartest people there
>All I care about is Asian girls
>Can't even make a vaporwave track w/o me feeling like a piece of shit who can't even plagiarize well
>Jobless
>Can't save money to save my life
>Just your generic run of the mill shitlord who can't approach anybody
>>
>>29247191
>right
this is where you failed
>>
>>29247191
There is nothing wrong with wanting Asian women.
>>
>>29247298
It's an obsession at this point. Whenever I'm bored I just scroll through photos of them, and this happens daily. It's not even a sexual thing which is weird
>>
>>29247191
>Barely passed high school despite being one of the smartest people there

This one always cracks me up
>i-if I actually tried I could have d-done it I'm super smart

Nigga highschool is so easy that if you got bad grades, trying or not, you're just not smart
>>
>>29247498
I was just too fucking lazy to do any work. I always scored in the 99th percentile on standardized tests and other stuff.
>>
>>29247556
>haha just lazy nah I'm really smart really xD
>>
>I was just too fucking lazy to do any work
protip: that means youre not smart :^)
>>
>>29247603
Or it means I'm a pathetic depressed fuck who can't get out of bed. And not the bullshit tumblr depression that's cured by attention and disney movies
>>
>>29247648
Doesn't sound very smart to me
>>
>>29247648
I used to do this too. I wasn't smart. Later when I decided to apply myself and gained enough knowledge to teach others I felt smart.

What does being smart mean to you? Getting good test scores? That's pretty narrow.
>>
>>29247191
>despite being one of the smartest people there

What every dumbshit claims.

t. valedictorian
>>
File: 94878327.png (312 KB, 412x430) Image search: [Google]
94878327.png
312 KB, 412x430
>>29247648
Intelligence (smartness) is the creation of wisdom by way of the application of knowledge. Simply knowing things doesn't make you intelligent.

Doesn't matter what you blame it on, that's what it means.
>>
>>29247648
depression correlates with low IQ. Intelligent people are happier than most people and have lower rates of mental illness. The whole LOL IM CRAZY SO AM SMART meme is just ego recovery. It's kind of like how people call attractive people stupid when they're actually smarter than most of us
>>
File: 1464187187956.jpg (154 KB, 1063x751) Image search: [Google]
1464187187956.jpg
154 KB, 1063x751
>>29247191
You're white and alt-right, you'll always be more of a man then 80% of the population. Don't give up hope son.
>>
>>29247249
I notice a lot of subversive comments a lot lately. Is there a new AI system developed?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.