[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shouldn't you be considered a social person if you spend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1459158254691.gif (98 KB, 314x319) Image search: [Google]
1459158254691.gif
98 KB, 314x319
Shouldn't you be considered a social person if you spend your time discussing shit in imageboards?
>>
Hahahahaha NO (original)))))
>>
>>29246831
All persons are social. Robots think they are somehow special enough to defy biology because they don't go to parties, but really we all crave and need social interaction.
>>
That's exactly why I come here. I need to socialize in some form, here I can do it through the veil of anonymity and with relatively like-minded people

On the other hand, the anonymity is also why it's not 'social'. You don't form relationships, and it lacks the social cues you'd get in even a superficial face-to-face conversation.

There's no real human interaction, it's just input/output.
>>
>>29246831
Shitposting here is the only way I can fill up the social need bar.
Like in the sims
>>
>>29246831
Yes. People who call themselves introverts but spend all day talking to people online are kidding themselves in the most pathetic way.
>>
>>29247031
This. You'll go crazy and stop being human without social contact. The reason we post here instead of going to parties is that it's easier for us to talk about ourselves here. If someone starts talking about things you're not interested in you can just close the window. We're bigger narcissists than normies, that's why people don't like us.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.