[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why You're Here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 23434234346.png (156 KB, 1023x619) Image search: [Google]
23434234346.png
156 KB, 1023x619
What exactly brought you to this board?

The people here are clearly unhappy with life and see themselves as failures. Something went wrong along the way. Plenty of us had completely normal upbringings with normal families and normal childhoods yet here we are, lonely, miserable, isolated, and of no use to society or ourselves.

When did the path of life diverge between us and the vast majority of the population? What caused us to go our whole lives with no intimacy, no success, no purpose?

I ponder this question constantly. My siblings and friends growing up now live typical lives with careers and relationships. I live with my parents, work a part-time wagecuck job I've just quit, and have had no success with the opposite sex.

What's your story, robots? What twisted path brought you to this dark corner of humanity?
>>
>>29246668
rode one too many horses
>>
>>29246668

chronic illness, anyone here because of obsesity or anxiety is a fucking pussy
>>
>>29246668
thought too much about how inherently worthless life is and it became part of my permanent mindset, then discovered 4chan and spiraled into the point of no return
>>
>>29246668
OP here. I remembered what prompted this post.

I went to pick up my antidepressants today and when I got home I looked around at all of my childhood things that I still haven't gotten rid of. I thought of that kid I was with so much promise and hope, thinking how proud I would make my parents. But now I'm an embarrassment to them. And I take these fucking pills because of months of constant suicidal thoughts.

I miss being that kid
>>
I wish I could tell you OP, but my life has always been shit. Shitty abusive father and overbearing mother with way too high expectations of me. Literally no friends growing up and always kept myself in social isolation. Finally met some people who I thought understood my plight but in the end just used me for my wallet. Still can't say that I fully got over them. Been here pretty much since the creation of /r9k/ but I've been on 4chan for a lot longer than that
>>
I lost the person I loved
>>
File: 1461694401949.png (17 KB, 882x758) Image search: [Google]
1461694401949.png
17 KB, 882x758
I'm always knew about this place, but I never got involved and started posting until I was 80 lbs over weight and severely depressed. I continually failed my classes and spent most of my days sleeping in my car and smoking. I lost all my friends and the last girl that showed me any kind of attention had stopped talking to me in any capacity. No one wanted me around and I was absolutely broke.

Tbqh, high school wasn't too bad for me. Was I weird and Virgin for most of it? Ya. But then I met this other girl who was also pretty beta. And she became my gf and we kind of grew out of that together. All the guys in my grade thought she was ugly at first, but after a year she fucking blossomed into perfection and they were all jealous. It was pretty cool because our relationship wasn't really built on physical appearance. We weren't too attractive when we met each other, but we bonded because we could talk about a whole variety of things. Our relationship wasn't built on fucking or making out. It was built upon the moments we pent just sitting together and clearly communicating our thoughts and feelings.
She even introduced me to her group of needy friends. And for a couple of those last month's in hs, I felt like I was living the dream.
Then it ended.
Then all my friends and my ex moved on.
And in an attempt to feel something again I started partying with who ever had the strongest substances. Can it get me so high I forget my loneliness? Great I'll take it!
But that didn't last long, and I crashed back into reality.
And this brings us to the first paragraph I wrote.

> I had it all, and now I have nothing and no one
>>
>>29247193
*nerdy not needy
>>
I used to browse /b/ then I think just came here by curiosity and found it fun. I'm not a robot I'm just here to steal memes and laugh at shity posts, no illness at all.
>>
I came from r/4chan.
>>
>>29246668
>What exactly brought you to this board?
It used to be a place with no reposts and good content (compared to the shit heap that was the rest of the site).

Why did I stay after it stopped being that? For the dank memes or something, I don't know. There is something amusing about reading posts from people who are worse off than me.
>>
I kind of wish I found out about this place when my life was actually somewhat normal and my future salvageable. Maybe it would've motivated me to not become what I am now.
>>
File: mado_4515.jpg (137 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
mado_4515.jpg
137 KB, 800x800
>>29246668
>Something went wrong along the way. Plenty of us had completely normal upbringings with normal families and normal childhoods yet here we are, lonely, miserable, isolated, and of no use to society or ourselves.

Something went wrong with me. I have a loving mother and siblings but I still ended up being a failure miserable pile of shit.

>When did the path of life diverge between us and the vast majority of the population?
Sometime when I was 10-11. I started hating myself, doubting myself, and over the years I listened to the negative thoughts and began to subconsciously avoid getting close to anyone, even online and my own family.

>What caused us to go our whole lives with no intimacy, no success, no purpose?
I always felt out of place. Always. Best way I can explain this feeling is myself in a black background.

Dreams, seeking a gf, or a passion? None, I merely existed without purpose. After graduating HS I saw myself no where, lost, and just retreated into my room.

I just feel really really tired.
>>
I wonder how many robots that frequent here are underage, I say like 12%
of the genuinely lonely and robot croud, no normalfags.
>>
>>29246668
I moved to a small rural town at 16 and became a cripple at 18. For years I didn't have internet and that really disconnects you to other people. I'm pretty fucked because I stranded and can't get the classes I need to transfer
>>
Because /h/ was a good source for hentai back in 2004 when I was still in highschool. I've just stuck around for the last 12 years.

If you're referring to r9k specifically, I stumbled across this because I liked "no identical posts" concept at first. It's obviously changed a lot since then but I can't seem to leave for good
>>
I'm here to laugh. Even in my loneliest days, I've never been as broken and hateful as some of you people.
>>
>>29246668

Some people were just born into shit, destined to fail from day one. For me there was a clear turning point, I spent most of my teen years in juvenile for something that was more of a freak accident rather than a malicious crime, judge was up for reelection and wanted to look like a tough guy so he screwed me, being a dumbass 15 year old kid I just blindly agreed to everything my useless ass lawyer told me to do and eventually ended up with an 8 year sentence, half of it no parole. I was a nerdy white kid from the Midwest that ended up doing time in the California justice system, aka an all expense paid vacation to Coontown USA. I've never really been anywhere close to functional since.

Life isn't fair I guess, but at least I'm not Anthony Burch
>>
>>29247895
What did you end up going to jail for?
>>
>>29246697
More like one too many horses rode you amirite?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.