[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't know what to do anymore. My life is a sham... should
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1459240331037.jpg (44 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
1459240331037.jpg
44 KB, 500x484
I don't know what to do anymore. My life is a sham... should I just neck myself?

>graduate highschool
>friends ask to keep in touch
>I will don't worry.pdn
>fast forward to college
>don't know anyone there
>attend classes like usual
>fantasize about meeting new people
>too fucking nervous to do so
>A year into the school and still no friends
>My parents ask if I have friends
>tell them I have lots from college
>tfw they believe me
>I tell them that we are going to a concert in a few days
> on the day of the "concert" I stayed at a forest near my place
>played on my 3ds for half the day
>came back home
>how was the concert anon?
>it was fun!

Should I just kill myself?
>>
>>29246666
Same here f am.
Nice double satan trips though
>>
No. Friends are a meme. Finish college and get money.
>>
>>29246842
You don't get it man... I start talking to myself sometimes for social stimulation. I even pretend to ask people the time just to get the feeling of socialness.
>>
If you don't want to just fall off the deep end, join a group which will force some sort of social interaction. Be brave OP.
>>
>>29246884
I'm glad that I'm not the only one who does this. I'll hold multi-hour long conversations with imaginary people in my head
>>
>>29246942
You too man? Thank God, I usually do this shit when I'm all alone, what about you?
>>
>>29246941
I joined a book club in college once and I didn't like it because they ask too much questions and I couldn't look people in the eye when I talk to them.
>>
>>29246982
Well I can't say that I know that I do it when I'm not alone, given that I'm never really NOT alone. But I mostly just do it laying in bed with the lights off. I like to pretend that they're actually there. I'll converse about the most mundane shit too
>>
>>29247018
Well... I'm in bed right now and it has been a while since I've held a conversation... hmm I'll try that
>>
>>29246884
>>29246942
That's all quite normal. I'm here from /tv/, and I was looking for a feels thread because I saw something beautiful on their, and it made me tear up. But socialization is key dudes. Go to the gym, play a sport, vidya and chat with strangers. Hell, go to a mall and just walk up to a random person. Strike a conversation. It's tough, but you need to do it. Once you're free from the manacles of shyness, it's pretty great being able to flap your wings.
>>
>>29247040
4chan is the closest thing to social interaction that I've ever had, I've just straight up never had friends as a kid. Never talked to my parents either. I talked so little that I was in speech therapy up until the fourth grade because I was never properly taught how to speak.
>>
File: IMG_20160527_010142.jpg (901 KB, 1944x2592) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160527_010142.jpg
901 KB, 1944x2592
>>29246884
I used to walk to some bar and just stand outside pretending to be waiting for someone and hope somebody would come and talk to me.
Before it gets to awkward I would just check my phone and walk my way back to my apartment.

One time I actually entered the bar alone and sat at the bar counter browsing r9k, drinking a beer and making origami. Had a comfy thread going on.
I started uni six months ago.
>>
>>29246884
>>29246942
yep, i do this too

the only person i have ever talked to about how badly i feel is myself

just graduated college a couple weeks ago, went 4 years without making a single friend. lived in a studio apartment for the last 2 years, so it was literally just me and my thoughts for 2 years straight in a tiny, roach-infested apartment
>>
>>29246666
same except for the fake concert thing
lol. my parents know i don't have friends and they told me, "don't worry, anon! your siblings didn't have friends either!"
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.