[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>there are people who keep the toilet lid up after using it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
>there are people who keep the toilet lid up after using it
>>
>>29246384
>women who complain about men leaving the seat up and then leave the lid up
>>
>>29246839
This. You speak truth, senpai.
>>
>>29246384
>there are people who pee standing
what, are you in a rush? Just sit the fuck down
>>
>>29247050
>pee standing up
>after you're done, put your junk back into your pants
>more urine leaks all over your underwear and down your pants
>>
>there are people who didn't realize at age 6 that when you flush the toilet poo water droplets fly up and land on you and your toothbrush
>there are people who don't flush, stand up at light speed and slam the toilet seat down to stop the doodoo mist from sullying their toothbrush at age 26 every single time
>>
>>29247139
>doodoo mist
>>
When I put the lid down in public bathrooms, the people waiting for me to finish always look disgusted and they'd rather wait for someone else to finish.

I think they're actually disgusted by me and not the fact that I put the lid down
>>
File: 1463797304108.jpg (25 KB, 341x339) Image search: [Google]
1463797304108.jpg
25 KB, 341x339
>>29247139
to stop the doodoo mist

Good thing I keep my toothbrush in the sink drawer covered with a paper towel.
>>
>>29247924
shit, forgot my >

I'm too lazy to fix it
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.