[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you able to afford to give someone $1000 right now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
>you rob someone's house
>you taken a TV, PS4, and some videogames
>the person finds out who you are and places a curse on you
>every time you wake up, you'll wake up to someone peeing or shitting on you
>this won't stop unless you pay the person you robbed $1000 or return everything you stole from them in good condition
>for every week that you don't pay up, the amount of people that poop and pee on you increases
>while you are being peed and pooped on you are paralyzed and unable to move until everyone has finished pooping and peeing on you
>>
>>29246345
wonder what it would smell like haha :)
>>
I'd just give it back since I already own all those things.
>>
Nigga...
How the fuck is this even a scenario anyone would question...
>>
>>29246345
I remember the funcoland by my house, it turned into a Software ect..., then a gamestop.
>>
>taking a PS4

shit nigga I'll just give it back ASAP. I didn't really want to take it in the first place, I already have a PC.
>>
What would it take for a thief to admit what they did was wrong and give back everything they stole PLUS give money to cover damages and psychological trauma. and vow to never steal again?
>>
There's a Gamestop by my house that still has the Funcoland sign up. I hope they don't ever take it down because I like it desu senpai
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.