[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/abuse/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: vlcsnap-2016-06-07-22h07m10s222.png (977 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-06-07-22h07m10s222.png
977 KB, 853x480
Who else here used to have/still have /abusiveparents/

Share your stories robots, and feel just a little less alone in this cold harsh world.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DT1Fb9B4IBo

A song to bump the thread.
>>
My dad was cruel to me as a young'un, but maybe it was a good thing. If all progress is created by suffering, like some say, then wouldn't you want to torture your children to make them stronger? That's what I'm going to do, anyways. lol. (jk)
>>
>>29246274
My dad used to beat the ever loving shit out of me with the metal end of a belt. Plus he'd threaten me whenever I cried, always saying "Don't make me give you something to cry about" He was also the most narcissistic douchebag that ever lived. Not to mention the fact that he was a lazy piece of shit to boot
>>
My dad would beat me and bounce me off the walls as a kid. I brought it up to my mom later to try to move past it/ get it off my chest but she denied that it ever happened. I started to believe that I made it up or had false memories and I kind of started to go crazy, I'm in therapy now and really fucked up mostly due to that but she finally admitted it at least
>>
>>29246718
The ol' "give you something to cry about"
>>
>>29246274
My parents weren't physically abusive to me but they were to each other. My stepdad would often get angry and beat my mom. Sometimes he would use it as a way to get at me. I think he knew he could hit her and she wouldn't leave him but that if he hit me or my sister that it would be a deal breaker. He was pretty much right too.

I don't know man, I mean I'm lucky that he never beat me I guess, but I do feel bad about it happening to my mom. I don't know what I could have done at the time, I was young. I definitely was always afraid he would flip shit and beat me. I had seen him beat animals, my mom, and inanimate objects so hitting me probably wouldn't have been a big stretch.
>>
Mine just locked themselves in their room and got high and didn't let me meet a single other child until I started going to school. Then they sent me to school in dirty catpiss clothes every day, and let our houses get so packed with cockroaches that they'd even crawl out of my backpack or bug-shit covered binders in class. Worst physical stuff was just spankings with things like belts, cords, and brush handles and the occasional pop in the mouth.
>>
>>29246837

My dad does the same denial thing. He always says "you know, if you repeat a lie long enough you'll start to believe it". He even said that when I told him I'd been molested even though I'd never mentioned it to a soul in my entire life.
>>
>>29246952

Oh and they didn't feed me very often lol. I never weighed more than 45 lbs until I started middle school. Probably why I'm still so small. But oh wait "you can't blame everything on your parents".
>>
>>29246274
I don't know if it counts as abuse but my mom's tobacco use led to me developing a very serious autoimmune disease. I'm pretty much fucked because of it
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.