[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
guys a black van has been parked on the street at night for 2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1458397545797.png (650 KB, 777x555) Image search: [Google]
1458397545797.png
650 KB, 777x555
guys a black van has been parked on the street at night for 2 weeks and nobody enters or leaves it)

are the feds watching me? should i throw a rock at their windshield?
>>
File: nazipepe.jpg (12 KB, 139x180) Image search: [Google]
nazipepe.jpg
12 KB, 139x180
>>29246162
you know what to do

oregano oregano i was muted oregano
>>
>>29246162
they are probably gypsies.
>>
>>29246162
>should I throw a rock at the windshield of that I suspect is a police vehicle

go for it, what's the worst that could happen?
>>
>>29246213
it doesn't have rags on the windows, not gypsies

3 nights ago I snuck around the woods and tossed a tennis ball at their backdoor, they fled and didn't comeback until tonight.
>>
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 550x349) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 550x349
>meanwhile outside OP's house
>>
>>29246162
Go up and knock on the door you fucking autist. That is a perfectly reasonable reaction to what you are describing.
>>
>>29246162
Sneak and post a pic, make sure you disable the flash you don't want to Fuck up
>>
>>29246162
call the cops and ask them to come check it out. Shit like that is part of their job.
>>
Have you done anything that would make the fbi watch you?
>>
>>29246498
>knock on door
>get pulled by men in black and zapped
>wake up in moist basement surrounded by torture tools

nah
>>
>>29246162
Literally call the cops on the van
>>
>>29246879
the only thing that comes to mind was a joke I made in that college shooting thread
>>
>>29246951
How long ago was this?
asfdafds
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.