[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you discovered that your woman was inappropriately touching
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: womb.jpg (125 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
womb.jpg
125 KB, 1920x1080
If you discovered that your woman was inappropriately touching your son (5-10), how would you react?
>>
File: 1449029707146.jpg (37 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1449029707146.jpg
37 KB, 640x480
Blackmail her into a threesome obviously.
>>
>>29245825

I'd beat her ass. Not joking. I've only wanted sons, if she was groping them, she'd get her fucking ass kicked. Western society already hates males enough. Touch my boy(s), and you're going to get your cunt ass hurt.
>>
>>29245825
bad, that kind of action usually turn the kind into a suicidal unironical faggot
>>
>>29245825
its my wifes son, so not much i could do. maybe tell her bf
>>
What kind of touching are we talking here? Genital to Genital?
Hand to Genital?
Her genitals on him?
>>
>>29245825
I used to worry about this before when I was dating my pedophile ex who loved little boys, and I was delusional enough to think we would get married. My only worry would be that she might get mad at me for being okay with it.
>>
>>29245825
>5-10
Pissed
14 and up tho is fine.
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 454x453) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 454x453
Beat her to within an inch of her life. Wait for her to recover and do it again. Terrorize her every waking second and do my best to emotionally and psychologically destroy her. My boy will know no such degeneracy.
>>
I would literally murder her.

Child rape is no joke, as deranged of a robot mind I have, and especially if it's my own son.

I was molested as a child. It fucked my entire life up. If someone did that to my own son I would simply murder whoever did it.
>>
>>29248382
>>29245855

respect

oh Canada
>>
>>29245825
if it was anyone else's child report her to the police and let it go down the appropriate channels, if it was my kid I'd tie her up by the legs and leave her suspended upside down until she dies
>>
>>29248407

I actually am Canadian. Thanks breh.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.