[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you let her slap you around for her own sexual pleasure?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: e325.jpg (104 KB, 642x452) Image search: [Google]
e325.jpg
104 KB, 642x452
Would you let her slap you around for her own sexual pleasure?
>>
>>29245734
No, women enjoying sex is a major turn off for me.
>>
>>29245734
>Would you let her slap you around for her own sexual pleasure?
yes absolutely
well idk it depends if she actually has malicious intent like if I think she really wants to do damage to me then nah I would probably politely decline

but if she was just like physically teasing and bullying and pushing me around then yes

who is she anon
>>
>>29245734
How about she slaps my penis around?
>>
the idea of being slapped around for sexual pleasure is very exciting to me, however i'm also such a passive person that i will never find myself in such a situation

it's not enough to be a willing slave, you need to be qualified
>>
There was a time when I would have enjoyed that. Fueled by alcohol and rage though, I think she'd end up being the one who gets smacked around. It's weird being a switch.
>>
>>29245734
>no images found
Is this a proposition?
>>
>>29245734

Only light, playful type slaps. She can take the lead most of the time, but I will do it sometimes too. No real violence though.
>>
>>29245880
>it's not enough to be a willing slave, you need to be qualified
this
I am too passive for women to even know I would be willing to be slapped around by them

>>29246008
you do realize that most images on here won't return anything right
only images indexed by google search would be there
it could be anyone, a picture he found on some random blog, a facebook profile of his classmate, anything
>>
File: klasdjuh.jpg (9 KB, 272x380) Image search: [Google]
klasdjuh.jpg
9 KB, 272x380
>>29246045
>>29245880
>>29246045
>I am too passive for women to even know I would be willing to be slapped around by them
>the idea of being slapped around for sexual pleasure is very exciting to me, however i'm also such a passive person that i will never find myself in such a situation

That is irrelevant to this thread. In this hypothetical, she is asking.
>>
>>29245734
Can I slap back then we hatefuck each other back to normal loving cuddling relationship?
>>
>>29247157
No. In fact, she would certainly not accept being hit herself or having a normal loving cuddly relationship.
>>
>>29245755
Is it because women consider you a turn-off?
>>
>>29247112
>That is irrelevant to this thread. In this hypothetical, she is asking.
what exactly is she saying

also where are you getting these pics from OP
>>
>>29247175
What a shitty gf/wife.
I would cuck her every day.
>>
>>29245734
Sure. Maybe she can like, hold one of her hands over my mouth and tell me to "shut up and take it" while she's fucking me, too. That would be really hot.

I'd whimper and struggle a little bit and she'd tell me to "Be quiet, little boy. Accept your spot below us women~" Well that's the way I often fantasize about femdom anyways.
>>
>>29247238
>tfw no radical feminist femdom gf
>>
>>29247278
How come women don't want to put us in our place? You'd think they'd enjoy the ego boost of being dominant like that.
>>
Only if she lets me eat her ass afterwards
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.