[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people like dogs?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Dog1.jpg (16 KB, 400x293) Image search: [Google]
Dog1.jpg
16 KB, 400x293
Why do people like dogs?
>>
>that dog

I AM GROWING STRONGER
>>
>>29245575
Dog are great so long as you don't let them overtake you on dominance. then you got a problem. They have to be at the bottom. Always. People blame the dog because the shitty owners don't know how to into pack mentality. But yes I do agree that there are more unstable dogs than others. And it also depends on the dog's mental health.
>>
>shitskin
>pit bull with home cropped ears
>shitty shitskins living conditions
It blows me away that brown people are even legally able to own animals. I guess it's nice when a select few get what's coming to them, though.
>>
>>29245575
Dogs have been with us throughout the development of society. We bent their evolution to suit us, and they likely had a subtle effect on ours if only through their constant presence among us. We were made for each other. That doesn't mean you should treat a dog like a baby, but to deny their importance to humans is delusional.
>>
>>29245575
dont know, i always have liked animals since i can remember, when i was 3 or 4 years old i remember having 3 dogs and chickens
i enjoy the company of a dog, teaching him some things and making a bond, because of course cant make human friends because im incredibly ugly so, dogs will never leave you
now i dont have a dog but i have a rabbit
>>
>>29245575
Fuck, that pic could fit in some horrorcore album or something
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 480x380) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 480x380
Because they're qt animals.
>>
File: Eulogy of the Dog.png (186 KB, 667x559) Image search: [Google]
Eulogy of the Dog.png
186 KB, 667x559
Reminder that doggos are the ONLY friends you can ever really count on.
>>
"The dog barks and begs and tumbles to amuse you when you crack the whip. That pleases a meekness-loving peasant who relishes a stimulus to his sense of importance."

They're basically living emotional crutches, normies love then because they give them validation and inflate their egos.
>>
>>29245575
i wish i could marry a german shepard
sure they're dumb
obcessive
undignified at times
yet they are noble and pure qts
>>
Dogs are really the only truly pure creatures you can have in your household.
>>
>>29245816
the crazy thing is when you look at shit hole paupa new guniea tribes that have one or two dogs...
The dogs just appear in a jungle and they have them..?
Obviously I don't really know what I'm talking about, but there is something persisting between the two species
>>
>>29245575
We selectively bred them to be loyal, to love us, and to be useful to us as hunters/protectors
Dogs are one of only a handful of species that humans can work collaboratively with, and the only other species with whom we can communicate effectively

We literally moulded them into the perfect companion
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.