[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does socializing make anyone elses depression 1000% worse? It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1449410415357.jpg (187 KB, 771x1280) Image search: [Google]
1449410415357.jpg
187 KB, 771x1280
Does socializing make anyone elses depression 1000% worse?

It's better for me to just live in my own solitary world because every time I interact with the outside world it's just a constant reminder how fucked I am and how I don't stack up to the average person. And I get looked at like I'm insane for not being mindlessly happy and jovial like everyone else.
>>
>>29245179
Is that MC Ride? what the fuck
>>
File: 1453527890640.jpg (50 KB, 529x697) Image search: [Google]
1453527890640.jpg
50 KB, 529x697
>>29245499
Yeah it is. How would you feel if you had random fags taking pics of you in public.
>>
As a neet I was fat, lonely, and highly suicidal. I was at the point of researching methods. When I started working, I became more social, lost about 50 pounds and was generally pretty happy.
>>
It makes me feel like sub-human trash because I'm not like everyone else. I can't even fake being normal.
>>
>>29245179
I can relate
Most of the guys I hang with are semi chads or chads
I always get super jealous and bitter when any of them starts bragging about kissing/fucking girls
>>
>>29245552
>was generally pretty happy.
So what are you now? You spoke of your neet and wagecuck lives both in the past tense.
>>
>>29245552
i work and being forced to socialize only makes me worse. i can't stand my coworkers or boss. i know that i'm the weirdo. i am incapable of being normal. i have panic attacks when i walk in to start my shift, every time. it's awful.

you just sound like a failed normie.
>>
File: cure depression.jpg (37 KB, 653x538) Image search: [Google]
cure depression.jpg
37 KB, 653x538
>>29245552
congrats you never had any real problems to begin with. There are many people like you. I suggest all anons get a job and at least try before you kill your self.

Unfortunately I have tried many times and failed. I have my gun ready to go. I am just waiting for something in my life to finally push me over the edge. I have been there before but lacked the means to end it. I will not fail this time.
>>
No one is mindlessly happy and joyous. Everyone has problems.
>>
>>29245179
Same, except whenever I interact with happy people, I become insanely bitter. It's not fun and I like being in my only slightly unhappy comfort zone better.
>>
Getting older and not caring so much... Realizing that everyone is fucked and there's no spotlight on you... Nobody cares outside your immediate family... Time will cure your depression.
>>
>>29245179
If I can forget to monitor myself while I'm in the moment, then it feels ok while I'm doing it. But then I spend the next week replaying the interaction in my head again and again, analyzing every mistake I made and wanting to kill myself for each one.
>>
>>29245672
Nah dude I've met plenty of people who give little fucks. Its because they are dumb or don't let shit bother them, their brain chemistry is different, who the fuck knows.
Just like
>>29245668
exists so do the naturally happy. They can be literally knee deep in shit in India with eighteen health problems and pain shooting through every limb and married to the ugliest bitch in town and they smile all fucking day. Pajeet doesn't give a fuck.
Basically, in my study of current neuropsychology(watching ted talks, the good ones) you brain build itself constantly on your memories which are linked to your feelings which then produce emotions. You just replay old tapes in your brain of times when shit went bad in social situation. So every time you go do a social thing, your brain tells you 'okay this is the part where it hurts'. You'll notice your thoughts may repeat, or you'll have similar thoughts when in similar situations. Your brain is a dumb fucking bastard and you're dumb for listening to that fucker.
Fuck your brain.
Incidentally saying fuck your brain or labeling your emotions as preparing you to deal with something actually makes it true as far as the brain is concerned. Even forcing a smile or taking a V victory pose or putting your hands on your hips has your brain releasing dopamine and shit.
brain is dumb
remember that for next time.
I know I do
>>
I don't fit in with my peers at all. Even meeting old pals at weddings, they just end up talking amongst themselves about normie things and leave me out of the conversation completely.
>>
>>29245762
I used to do this all the time until I figured that no one really cared, especially me. There's still times where some memory gets triggered and all I can think is why did I do that I want to die.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.