[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Don't kill yourself, there's more people that care
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: 1445350345982.jpg (2 MB, 5000x5000) Image search: [Google]
1445350345982.jpg
2 MB, 5000x5000
>Don't kill yourself, there's more people that care about you than you think!

Yeah? Too bad they dont care about me the way i want to be cared about. Too bad i don't care about them. Too bad the pain they feel when they cant hear jokes from me anymore is bullshit compared to the pain i get from continuing on. Too bad they are the ones making me feel this way.

TOO BAD I WAS PUT ON THIS FUCKING PLANET BY TWO PARENTS WHO WERENT READY FOR ME BUT WERE TOO FUCKING SELF CENTERED WITH THEIR MORALS AND OTHER PEOPLE'S VIEW OF THEM TO ABORT ME OR GIVE ME AWAY.

TOO BAD MY FUCKING DAD LEFT ME WITH THAT PSYCHOTIC BIPOLAR WHORE OF A MOTHER OF MINE WHO COULD BARELY AFFORD TO TAKE CARE OF US WHILE SHE CONSTANTLY CRIED AND YELLED AND BLAMED ME FOR EVERYTHING AND THREATENED TO GET RID OF ME CONSTANTLY THROUGH MY KID YEARS

TOO BAD AS A KID I DIDNT KNOW HOW DISGUSTING BEING A FAT SLOB WAS AND THOUGHT THE WORLD WAS A NICE PLACE

TOO BAD I THOUGHT I COULD EAT SOME CHEETOHS AND RIDE MY BIKE ALL DAY AND IT WOULD BE OKAY AND THAT I WOULDNT BE BULLIED AND OSTRACIZED AND MADE TO FEEL LIKE I WAS LESS OF A PERSON THAN THESE FUCKING SNAKES

TOO BAD I WAS SO DESPERATE FOR ATTENTION THAT EVERY PERSON WHO SHOWED INTEREST IN ME I TRIED TO GET CLOSE TO AND TIME AND TIME AGAIN I REALIZED THAT I WASNT WORTH GETTING CLOSE TOO

TOO BAD I HAVE THE FUCKING MENTAL COMPACITY OF A CHILD AND HAVE TO CUT MYSELF TO FUCKING STOP THINKING ABOUT SHIT AND THE ONLY THING I HAVE TO OFFER OTHER PEOPLE IS SOME FUNNY FUCKING JOKES

TOO BAD IM A SUBMISSIVE BETA BITCH WHO'S SO WORTHLESS HE CANT STAND UP FOR HIMSELF AND JUST LETS EVERYONE WALK ALL OVER HIM FURTHERING HIS ANGER

TOO FUCKING BAD THAT THERE ARE KIDS OUT THERE STARVING, BEING RAPED, LIVING ON THE STREETS WHO KEEP GOING ON AND I CANT EVEN TAKE A LITTLE DEPRESSION I DONT EVEN DESERVE TO BE SAD
>>
TOO BAD THAT I TRY TO BE KIND TO EVERYONE, TOO BAD THAT I FEEL ASHAMED IF I HURT SOMEONES FEELINGS TOO BAD THAT I FEEL EVERYTHING TEN TIMES HARDER THAN EVERYONE ELSE TOO BAD IM NOT FUCKING ALLOWED TO HAVE FEELINGS BECAUSE IM A FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT

TOO BAD THERES NOT ONE FUCKING PERSON AROUND ME THAT JUST WANTS TO LET ME BE A NICE PERSON, THEY HAVE TO MAKE SURE THEY RUN ME INTO THE FUCKING GROUND

TOO BAD IM NOT STOOPING TO THEIR LEVEL THEY WANT ME TO HURT PEOPLE THEY WANT ME TO SNAP

TOO BAD IM NOT A SNAKE LIKE THEY ARE

TOO BAD ILL KILL MYSELF BEFORE I HURT SOMEONE ELSE
>>
>>29244816
>>29244833

Norman here

no one cares gtfo OP
>>
>>29244860
dude fuck off it's shit like this that botonly get shittier on r9k

OP needs to let it all out
>>
File: 1459045716668.jpg (20 KB, 213x209) Image search: [Google]
1459045716668.jpg
20 KB, 213x209
Jeezus, slow down.
>>
Too bad you're a whiney bitch.

Seriously. Look at your post OP. If you're a woman, fine. You don't know any better.

But if you're a man stop being a cunt. It's why people don't like you.
>>
File: 1465702331347.png (761 KB, 526x904) Image search: [Google]
1465702331347.png
761 KB, 526x904
>>29244816
>>29244833

FBI kec original presto pizza
>>
>>29244929
>It's why people don't like you.
fucking hell this has to be a normie who's trying to make shimself not feel like shit

or you're just one shitty bot

>>29244902
Nah OP just has to let it all out at his own pace
>>
>>29244957

I don't feel like shit at all. OP is being whiney. Nobody likes whiney men.
>>
>>29244816

So you're trying to reconcile your core person ( relatively compassionate and caring) with the person you've become (angry, bitter, full of rage of indifference)

There's a middle ground son, ride out the storm and maybe one day you'll learn to inhabit.

But man. I relate. On so many levels.

My mom didn't want me. My dad was gone 9 months out of the year.

Nobody was there for me when it counted.

It hardened me, made me grow cold. There's nothing as lonely in the world as feeling this way, a thousand miles from other people, never letting them in.

Coldness and bitterness are the ultimate defeat.
>>
>>29244816
Your caps-lock is on m8
>>
>>29244973
>Nobody likes whiney men

THEN WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU ON R9K???

FOUND THE FAG
gtfo it's shit like you who only make shit worse here on this board
>>
I feel so fucking unlucky, but not in the right ways
My parents raised both of my sisters really well, but they spoiled me to the bone and overprotected me
my sister took bus rides everyday to work at 16
I'm fucking 18 and my father won't let me stay out late
>>
File: 1443733926802.jpg (8 KB, 227x222) Image search: [Google]
1443733926802.jpg
8 KB, 227x222
>>29244860
>oztrazizes people and tells tells them to fuck off
>wonders why they get shot and killed
>dares wonder why someone would just shoot up a school when it happens

Keep digging your grave normie
>>
>>29244999

Not my fault robots are little girly men.
>>
File: staticmischief.jpg (1 MB, 4160x5000) Image search: [Google]
staticmischief.jpg
1 MB, 4160x5000
whatever you do OP don't shoot up a school
>>
>>29245725
this. boy would we hate it if you SHOT UP A SCHOOL don't do it, OP don't do it.
>>
shit, y'all motherfuckers ARE robots, go check out Asimov's Laws before you shoot up a local establishment
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.