[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can any of my fellow KHVs on here even imagine what being in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: 1460270822764.jpg (94 KB, 703x703) Image search: [Google]
1460270822764.jpg
94 KB, 703x703
Can any of my fellow KHVs on here even imagine what being in a relationship with a girl is like?

I can't really fathom the idea, not because it's some super amazing thing but because it seems so alien and weird?

Like, you meet a girl, you do something together, and then what comes after that?

How do normies fuck girls? What the hell is this weird ass shit?
>>
File: bait.png (63 KB, 624x604) Image search: [Google]
bait.png
63 KB, 624x604
>spending half of your free time with a single person
What are you EVEN supposed to do?
>>
File: starting to get sad.jpg (30 KB, 314x332) Image search: [Google]
starting to get sad.jpg
30 KB, 314x332
How old are you now?
>tfw I'm 24 and only did sexual stuff when paying for it

I always wondered what the protocol for a relationship is. Like how does it start up? One day you both decide you're gf/bf? How come some people have a meter for whether it's "official" or not?
>>
>>29245508
Right? I don't get this stuff man.
>>
yeah, like how do you know what you're supposed to do, or even what's acceptable?
When should you kiss?
When should you fuck?
Even stuff like going to their house, or if your dating, where to go on a date, how often you talk with them or how close you can get to them

Seems like a lot of information to keep track of
>>
I had a friend during college, I would meet up with him and just go to places like a super market or a shopping centre, and talk about things we came across like certain food brands or our opinions over random products we saw, as well as insult random normies for conforming with social construct.

We were both straight but I always thought this was what it would be like to have a gf, just spend time in their company, not doing anything particular or spending money on each other.

But I'm sure women would rather spend an hour in a restaurant talking about themselves than 3 hours in a tesco talking about which tomato soup would taste better frozen.
>>
Somewhat normal person here I guess, have had gfs and fwbs.

Ask away b
>>
>>29245686

How do you "get" a gf? Say from talking to a girl online for a few days.

What are suitable date locations?

I'm guessing after 3 dates it's suitable to try get in her roastie, but how do I subtly go back to her place instead of mine? (Mine has parents)

After how many fucks should I ask her to be gf?

How do I ask her to be gf? On a date? After fuck? Over text? How do you being something like that up?

Once she is gf, what now? Can you ask for fuck? Do you need to go out before fuck?

How do I not die alone?
>>
>>29245788

>How do you "get" a gf? Say from talking to a girl online for a few days.

Never talked to a girl only online before. What usually happens is you meet her out somewhere or through mutual friends, talk for a bit, exchange numbers. If she's into you she'll be down to chill or go somewhere. From there you escalate. If she denies you usually you stop talking to you. If she doesn't then you'll hang out again usually and you go from there. At some point you end up fucking, and from there if you keep hanging out and having sex you'll either end up together or "just talking". Which usually just means fucking but not dating.
>>
>>29245563
I'm only 19 but I'm pretty sure I'm on the fast track to wizardry

I have no clue, I guess first they fuck then they decide to be official?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.