[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /fucking losing it/ here? I feel on the verge of complete
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: png.jpg (23 KB, 567x622) Image search: [Google]
png.jpg
23 KB, 567x622
who /fucking losing it/ here?

I feel on the verge of complete mental collapse
>>
What was the name of that carrot guy?
>>
>>29244856
James Wilson
>>
Take a nap, op.
>>
>>29244856
Jay Halls.
>>
>>29244856
Carrot top
>>
>>29244856
kaka carrot cake

He was real super sand
>>
>>29244803
james holmes seemed normal here,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5oVUqFF_mU

where did it all go wrong
>>
>>29244986

He had severe bipolar disorder, which probably developed after that video was filmed.

His personality leading up to the crimes was pretty much a textbook case of a mixed-manic episode, and he even said as much himself.
>>
>>29244856
gary brolsma
>>
In the same boat OP.

It's switching to feeling bretty good to complete confussion and agony.
I just want off this ride.
>>
File: 1399568578018.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1399568578018.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>29244803
Awareness of conditions allows for the modulation of your reactions and responses.
The long and short of it says you know you are a pussy and now you know you can take effective measures to remedy the conditions you are in.
>>
I'm so fucking bored all of the time. Its unbearable.
>>
File: IMG10.jpg (59 KB, 482x642) Image search: [Google]
IMG10.jpg
59 KB, 482x642
>>29244803

I post naked pictures of myself on the internet to repress my sexual deviant nature
>>
>>29244803
im reaching my breaking point but i think it's a good thing

the pain of staying the same has been slowly growing for years now, and it's about to finally be greater than the pain of changing
>>
>>29245016
upon closer inspection he does seem extremely nervous
>>
Nope, I feel more sane than I ever was
I'm like a demi-robot, I'm uncapable of moving on from every shit I did when I was a real robot
I'm a talkative 5/10 guy with a horrible nickname that holds me back a lot
>>
File: jamesholmes.jpg (58 KB, 750x550) Image search: [Google]
jamesholmes.jpg
58 KB, 750x550
>>29244986
it all went wrong when the lady called him james holme
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.