[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fembots, I have a question for you. You go out on a date with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (121 KB, 1482x834) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
121 KB, 1482x834
Fembots, I have a question for you.

You go out on a date with a guy. It's great. You invite him out the next weekend because you really enjoyed your time with him.

On the date you were on, it was really cold and he was wearing a beanie.

Next week when you go out, he doesn't wear a beanie and you find out he's bald.

What's your reaction? What are your feelings?
>>
>>29244654
I'm a bald man and I get pussy.

>Listening to what women say

They don't know what they want until they feel it, that's why u a virgin boi
>>
>>29244654
I like bald guys so I'd be pretty psyched about it.
>>
>>29244671
Lad I fuck decently. Not a lot, not too frequent, but it happens.

I've been balding lately and I've shaved it all off recently.

I went out with a girl the other day, it went super well, we made out even. What frightens me is that I'll scare her off next time we meet because she's 18 and she's not used to bald guys, ya dig (I'm 23)?

Also pls gib bald man tips for women.

>>29244695
Thanks m'lady
>>
>>29244654

It depends if he looks good bald. Some people, I.e. Billy corgan, look great bald. Some people look butt ugly. If he's butt ugly, it's a no from me.
>>
Only men care about hair on other men, they have no idea that women don't give a fuck unless it makes you look weird.
>>
>>29244654
I feel like bald guys have a certain charm sometimes.
>>
>>29244654
I wouldn't have a reaction or feelings towards it. I would care more if we got along and had common interests and how much it looks like something long term could work, than if someone was bald or not.
>>
File: bn-geoff-morekumi07.jpg (205 KB, 668x1000) Image search: [Google]
bn-geoff-morekumi07.jpg
205 KB, 668x1000
This is stupid.

God tier is actually bald women. I don't understand why more people don't realize this.
>>
>>29244714
What's an ugly looking bald guy for you?

Also, I've heard if guys who are attactive go bald it doesn't take away too much of their appeal.

Can I get your thoughts on that?

>>29244736
I'm actually kinda confident with women my age, but she's 18, and probably not too used to that. That's what scares me you know?
>>
>>29244762
>>29244775
Thanks for the input.

>>29244775
This is what I'm hoping for
>>
>>29244736
This is bullshit, if your facial features aren't perfect you're fucked if you go bald.

Having a good head of hair is just as important as having good facial aesthetics and height.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.