[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post normies getting what they deserve http://www.liveleak
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1461684220542.png (55 KB, 436x425) Image search: [Google]
1461684220542.png
55 KB, 436x425
Post normies getting what they deserve

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f89_1384544405
>>
>>29244556
Yeah but the people attacking that guy are the real normies. They all have girlfriends and everything.
>>
>>29244826
Fuck off nigger homosexual
>>
>>29244556

>That kid
>Timid, weak, afraid

Hmmmm.
>>
>>29244917
He tried meeting up with a boy for sex who is underage. Nigger deserved it.
>>
>>29244990

You must be russian.

Not that that's a bad thing. I know how you guys are around faggots.

That boy was underage himself.

so I don't buy it. and I don't just take people's word for shit, because they'll lie at the drop of a hat.
>>
File: 1465227637035.jpg (25 KB, 600x402) Image search: [Google]
1465227637035.jpg
25 KB, 600x402
This one never gets old:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ugd_2sxnfko
>>
>>29245040
music to my ears, that was lovely.
>>
>>29244556

>Torture video
>Expecting some real fucked up shit
>Shave his head paint the middle green
>make him blowjob a beer bottle
>Spray him with cold water

Jesus are these nazi's left winged sentimentalists or something? that was surprisingly tame torture.
>>
>>29244990
What a convenient excuse. If you don't like someone, just fuck with them and then call them a pedophile to get away with it scot-free. Creeps deserve to get beaten up anyway, right brah?
>>
>>29245401
they aren't neo Nazis, anti pedos.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.