[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So you want a gf and friends, why don't you give up the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: tyson-laugh.gif (2 MB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
tyson-laugh.gif
2 MB, 300x168
So you want a gf and friends, why don't you give up the fucking anime and video games
>LOL! PLEB! FUCK YOU. YOU EXPECT ME TO ABANDON MY WAIFU AND TAKE UP SHITTY HOBBIES LIKE MUSIC OR FITNESS AS OPPOSED TO JERKING MY DICK TO JAPANESE 12 YEAR OLDS AND LISTENING TO THE SOUNDTRACK FROM TOUHOU AND PERSONA 3 LIKE A PATRICIAN, FUCK YOU CHAD
ok then go to anime conventions or board game meetups or something to try and meet mentally ill smelly girls with similar interests
>THEY'RE FUCKING PLEBS. THEY ONLY LIKE TRASH LIKE FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST THAT I WATCHED WHEN I WAS 12. YOU EXPECT ME TO CONSORT WITH RETARDED PLEBS?
you know you're really not better than people, 'chad' wouldn't give a fuck if you didn't like the same band or show or sport or whatever but there has to be some common ground with people
>FUCK YOU I TOLD YOU THOSE IDIOTS DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT IT MEANS TO BE A PATRICIAN
ok why don't you try getting a job or going school so you can advance your life, you can meet people that way
>LOL YOU WANT ME TO BE A KEKOLD AND SLAVE AWAY FOR PENNIES FOR CHAD? WHY WOULD I WASTE MY TIME WHEN I COULD BE JERKING OFF IN MY MOM'S BASEMENT
ok then study hard for the LSATs or MCATs so you can get into med school or law school then, those guys get paid well
>I CAN'T I HAVE DEPRESSION I CAN'T DO ANYTHING I'M GENETICALLY RETARDED
ok then why don't you go see a doctor
>YEAH I SAW ONE BUT I DIDN'T DO WHAT THEY SAID... THE MEDICATION IS JEWISH MIND CONTROL AND THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT
you know you will never get a life, why don't you do anything to improve yourself, you know you can change right instead of just making excuses?
>FREE WILL DOESN'T REALLY EXIST THE SHAPE OF ATOMS IN DA UNIVERSE MADE ME A FAGGOT BEFORE I WUZ EVEN BORN, THIS 300 YEAR OLD PHILOSOPHY THAT I NEVER READ BUT PARAPHRASED FROM WIKIPEDIA SAID SO

I love you guys. Never change. Stay salty, stay predictable.
>>
File: xRZiV3x.gif (939 KB, 317x360) Image search: [Google]
xRZiV3x.gif
939 KB, 317x360
>>29244549
It's getting late wagie. You have to get your rest for the hard day of work tomorrow.
>>
>>29244579
>wagie
I go to college bro.
>>
File: 2dbDvSl.gif (2 MB, 370x689) Image search: [Google]
2dbDvSl.gif
2 MB, 370x689
>>29244631
so you think getting yourself in debt so you can become a wage slave sucker is better "bro". Don't fool yourself you wish you could have what I have.
>>
>>29244934
no one is in debt college is affordable if you know what you're doing mate
>>
>>29244934
I go to state school which costs barely anything and my parents give me a small living stipend.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.