[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
feels good knowing a lot of normies and gay chads died today
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: vOBOjOb.png (256 KB, 800x386) Image search: [Google]
vOBOjOb.png
256 KB, 800x386
feels good knowing a lot of normies and gay chads died today senpai, i can assure you not a single robot was in a gay night club
>>
I kinda agree anon, I don't think anyone who would go to a gay nightclub would be someone I respect

at the same time anon know that posting frog memes like that one make you look severely underage. that meme in particular with the frog and mask thing is pretty reddit-tier, please don't post it again
>>
Robots can be gay, too. Crippling loneliness and depression does not discriminate, asswad.
>>
>>29244255
Wait. What did I miss op?
>>
>>29245131
shooting in some orlando nightclub, 50 killed
>>
>>29245106
some gays might be robots, but definitely not any gay night clubbers
>>
>>29244255
>tfw this is probably true
>tfw despite that still feel sympathetic

Death is sad anon...
>>
>>29244255
It's wonderful for /pol/ and the robots who have /pol/ beliefs, couldn't give less of a fuck about gay Chads that got killed.
>>
>>29244255
It's wonderful for /pol/ and the robots who have /pol/ beliefs, couldn't give less of a fuck about gay Chads that got killed.
>>29245106
Gays can't be robots, just like fembots can't be robots. Easy sex and relationships, you'll never understand the crushing loneliness straight robots feel.
>>
>>29245131
biggest terror attack on us soil since 9/11
>>
>>29245131
oh i don't know, the biggest terror attack in the US since 9/11
>>
i dont care about any of those that died
or the shooter
fuck all yall i just want adam lanza to come back to life. does anyone here know necromancy or hypnosis or something useful
>>
>>29245169
>>29245195
Uhhh, no. Most gays have high standards and will only date people like Chad. And if it were really that easy, then why not convert yourself to homosex?
>>
>>29245251
pretty much. i guess im a twink, and theres alot of gays that are straight up ugly. kinda like you guys, they get all butthurt and shout at me for not fucking them :/
>>
>>29244255
Wellll there could have been exactly one...
>>
File: 1443448592659.jpg (11 KB, 239x255) Image search: [Google]
1443448592659.jpg
11 KB, 239x255
>>29245301
rly fgt?
>>
>>29245301
>twink
yeah, imma have to stop you there
pics or gtfo
>>
File: GET OUT OF MY BOARD REEEEEE.jpg (7 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
GET OUT OF MY BOARD REEEEEE.jpg
7 KB, 300x300
>>29245301
>im a twink
NORMALFAGS GET OUT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.