[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THE AGE OF TRUMP HAS BEGUN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
THE AGE OF TRUMP HAS BEGUN
>>
Praise Kek for this glorious man.
>>
File: 1465767798189.jpg (621 KB, 773x4014) Image search: [Google]
1465767798189.jpg
621 KB, 773x4014
>>29244093
>safe again
Just a statement of political convenience, nothing more.
>>
He's right.
Lgbt liberals need to realize that islam is not, and never will be their ally.
Islamic immigrants are atypical, they do not assimilate and merely seek to live act exactly as they did in their mother country, but with the financial protection and political stability of untainted soil, unfortunately this is precisely what makes a sweeping skirt of war trail behind them.
>>
File: 148734502.jpg (69 KB, 634x524) Image search: [Google]
148734502.jpg
69 KB, 634x524
Hillary wants to make the same mistake as Germany. For that reason alone I'd vote for Trump.
>>
>>29244093
I'm ready to accept the reality of his inevitable presidency. It might actually be good for my race. He focuses on immigration and he'll distract white people from niggers for a while. I might be able to get ahead in life
>>
>Radical Islam advocates hate for
>Jews
Almost fell for it.
>>
He pretty much won the presidency because of this.
>>
>>29244093
I know some based middle eastern immigrants (from Iran among other places), but for the most part, we should definitely do more to better vet the people we let into the country for radical ideologies. Regardless of where they come from, really.

It's really not racial or religious discrimination, it's sensibility and pragmatism.
>>
>>29244093
It is in my opinion quite terrible that many many leftists refuse to say Islam is a problem. They'll rally against christianity all they want, but they refuse to say islam because islam means muslims and thass raciss. As an atheist fuck all religions equally. As a left-leaner, fuck Islam in particular, fuck the progressives who'd ignore this problem, and any liberals or other left leaners who'd ignore this problem along with the SJWs.
>>
I hope you fuckers are ready for this presidency. It is gonna be a crazy four years
>>
>>29244497
>4
>not 8
Don't kid yourself.
>>
>>29244337
Why do y'all hate Jews so much
We're just people that eat braided bread and have big noses what's so wrong with that
>>
>>29244541
your average jew is fine. it's the mythical, highly powerful jew that is ruining america one step at a time that we hate.
>>
>>29244661
>>29244541
even the jews hate them, so better start hatin anon :^)
>>
>>29244541
die in a fire kike!
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.